• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gathering in Tacoma for OC lunch on the 8th of Aug.

hydrochloride

imported post

Calling on all local OCing people for lunch in Tacoma on the 8th of August. Come join and share info and experiences and help educate the public through group exposure.

Shari's Restaurant
2323 S Union Ave

8th of August

12:30 pm
moz-screenshot.jpg

Boo Boo

Banned
imported post

its animal beer party day , and also sandbag class day

personally i dont like the trigger happy picture sends the wrong idea. its Open Carry not open draw

James06

imported post

I would have liked to attend but this is my wedding day and i dont think my fiancee would like it if i skipped out on it to go to lunch with you guyslol:D

Richard6218

imported post

James06 wrote:
I would have liked to attend but this is my wedding day and i dont think my fiancee would like it if i skipped out on it to go to lunch with you guyslol:D

Asa cynicalguy who's had two such days I hope you don't come to regret your decision. But in all seriousness here's to the best for you and your future. :):)

Machoduck

imported post

Hydrochloride, Mrs. Duck and are hoping to attend. She is getting a rebuilt knee Aug 3, so her ability to move is going to be seriously in question. They say knees are much more difficult to recover from than are hips. Six days after my hip my ability to go places was still in question. Hoping for the best.

MD

James06

imported post

Machoduck wrote:
James, are you about to marry a spoil sport?

MD
Noshe is very comfortable with guns.;) And Richard she isdefinitely a keeper I know that for me this will be the first and last time getting married.

Richard6218

imported post

Manu wrote:
James06 wrote:
Machoduck wrote:

MD
Noshe is very comfortable with guns.;) And Richard she isdefinitely a keeper I know that for me this will be the first and last time getting married.
Of course you are not allowed to do mistakes twice ;)
After my first I swore I'd never get divorced again. Noble resolution, but the second go-around only lasted six months. NowI say there will never be a third :( I'm gettin' too old now anyway

Squeak

imported post

Reckin I'll be there, if, I can remember . That's what, 8 days from today? I thought we got Saturdays off.:?

Machoduck

imported post

James, I was just being a smarta$$. If you're going to marry her I would feel certain that she's a keeper. After posting the message above I wondered if I should have added a :p, or a :lol:, or even a :celebrate. I guess that makes me a lazy smarta$$.

MD

Richard6218

imported post

Richard6218 wrote:
Manu wrote:
James06 wrote:
Machoduck wrote:

MD
Of course you are not allowed to do mistakes twice ;)
After my first I swore I'd never get divorced again. Noble resolution, but the second go-around only lasted six months. NowI say there will never be a third :( I'm gettin' too old now anyway
James, I have to apologize for throwing cold water on your day with my rotten attitude. I'm sure you won't, but don't let a bunch of old sourpusses spoil the happiest day of your life. I'm sure I'd be speaking for the rest of us in wishing you all the best for your big day.