• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

mason/kitsap line

1245A Defender

imported post

id like to get together with any of you wether you CC or OC or just a 2, 4, 5A rights guys or girls. im near belfair so silverdale to shelton is doable.. coffee for two nearby and/or whatever for a bigger number would be great!! lets try do do something, soon, low key where we are accepted, just for getting to meet and make new friends...

ironmonger

imported post

2 4 5A-

I am in for a meet and greet out in beautiful Belfair.

Where can I get a big slice of blackberry pie?

Ironmonger

1245A Defender

imported post

hi ironmonger, dont know where youre coming from, but if i OC to meet i would rather be away from my small town. i did my 1st/only OC at brem safeway 2weeks ago. im concerned that if anybody around heresees me with a gun everybody will tell everybody else andmy old set of friends will decide that i must be gunning for a guybecause ofan old argument. so depending on your direction PO or brem would suit me better.

Trigger Dr

imported post

It is 5:48 and the wife and Iare headed to Crazy Eric's in Belfair for a fairburger. Should be there in about 20 min. Maybe meet up?

1245A Defender

imported post

hi trigger dr, read your thread on OC encounter in belfair, so this is going both ways now. so im wondering if your experianced in OC, is crazy erics confortable with it, was this your 1st run in with the LEO,?? i want to know everthing! but like i said i have my reasons for keeping a low profile about my carry. on the other hand maybe i should just be open about the 2A rights we share and forget about the tongue wagging around this town! Glad to know the local LEO know how to handle the MWAG call and not overstep the proper bounds of thier responsibilities in that situation. ill be thinkin about my feelings for another time for a get together. i live 3 mi down so shore so im pretty nearby.

Trigger Dr

imported post

The only thing said that was negative was the MWAG call, and I think that came from the 2 women with the kids. Crazy Eric's probably did not even notice. they were VERY busy.

1245A Defender

imported post

thats the thing, i go there sometimes and the're just folks. did they say anything after? any feed back to the others after from the cops came? just eat your burgers and nothin? keep it up ,,, bob im lookin to meet you..

Trigger Dr

imported post

No, the girl taking the orders asked me if they were going to eat, I said ,, "no they just stopped to visit me."

ironmonger

imported post

I am in Bremerton, and there are lots of nice places here and in Port Orchard if you would be more comfortable. Nothing wrong with trying someplace new, what's the worst that can happen? They throw us out, and we meet some new LEOs! There is strength in numbers, so the more, the merrier. You call it, and we see how many fellow OC friends show up to join us. FUN!

GunnyG

imported post

It's about time I start making some acquaintances around here...

I'm in Grapeview, off of Mason Lake Rd.

This weekend is shot, butthe kids and I are on summer vacation and pretty freeotherwise.

1245A Defender

imported post

so we got local folks,,,, ironmonger, trigger dr, aktion, gunnyg, and me 2,4,5Adefender. what and when could we get together?? all us? or just some? im always available but dont like mornings and prefer not belfair.. keep talkin well find a way..

1245A Defender

imported post

hey antispam,,,i count 6 locals, i dont know where ironmonger is but bremerton is startin to sound about as "central", depends who can get together, when? another aspect we need to concider is OC friendly place to go?

antispam540

imported post

Well, the mall is out in Silverdale. They don't like OC. The store formerly known as Sportsman's Warehouse is OC friendly, and it's right next to a Costco and near a Dairy Queen. That might be a little small to fit everyone though I guess.

Trigger Dr

imported post

antispam540 wrote:
Well, the mall is out in Silverdale. They don't like OC. The store formerly known as Sportsman's Warehouse is OC friendly, and it's right next to a Costco and near a Dairy Queen. That might be a little small to fit everyone though I guess.

We are now owned by a Canadian company and the new name is Wholesale Sports.

aktion

imported post

Silverdale - Applebees. A recent thumbs up I understand?
Bremerton - Big Apple Diner on Kitsap Way. Don't know if they're OC friendly.
- Airport Diner by the Airport. Also don't know if they're OC friendly.
Port Orchard - Myhre's. Also don't know.

Many we won't know until we all show up. Those are a few places that come to mind.

1245A Defender

imported post

2, 4, 5 A defender wrote:
hey antispam,,,i count 6 locals, i dont know where ironmonger is but bremerton is startin to sound about as "central", depends who can get together, when? another aspect we need to concider is OC friendly place to go?
hi 67lane, now we have 7 locals, between paulsbo and key center.