Thread: Re-Tased: TASER releases the X3

Post imported post

Post imported post

I hope the company introduces a civilian model that would be legal for regular ole citizens to carry for self defense.

I've thought aboutgetting an X26c. Would, at the right price. But I don't see very many at the gun shows.

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

HankT wrote:
    I hope the company introduces a civilian model that would be legal for regular ole citizens to carry for self defense.
    Some states allow chemical and electronic defense gadgets such as a taser, or other electronicproducts, Right?

But NO! Not in the land of cow-schitt & beer farts (Wisconsin) We are not privileged enough, or considered smart enough by our current governor to be able to defend ourselves against criminals in a non-lethal manner.
    We are even expected to retreat in our own homes if we encounter a criminal in our home and acting aggressively.
    Imagine that, someone breaks into your home, they are intent on harming you, and it is not considered a "legal shoot" until you exhausted your attempts of retreating. "Criminal rights" exceed a law abiding citizens rights in many cases.

Post imported post

I think that their basic attitude is that if the gov'mint wanted you to have rights they'd issue you some.

Post imported post

Banned
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

I apologize for my part in some of our previous difficulties. It appears that you have got your head straight. Thank you.

Post imported post

Is it true that Israel has developed an effective personal discharge system that would protect the user from most taser attacks?
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Thundar wrote:
    Is it true that Israel has developed an effective personal discharge system that would protect the user from most taser attacks?
    Ya know, that was going through my mind as I was reading the article. I think it would be fairly simple to have a conductive material weaved within a garment that would effectively create a short-circuit and keep any current flow from entering the body. Carbon-fiber is conductive, there are already wetsuits out that have a titanium weave in them to help heat retention. Maybe that is a patent worth pursuing, a garment that negates the effects of a taser or other offensive electric device. Then the Govt. can restrict people from owning those too, just like they restrict ballistic vests.

Post imported post

Post imported post

I thought they developed a self defence suit that was worn with a processor and battery. It supposedly absorbed initial shock and delivered a counter charge back down the wires that would arc and disable the taser attacker.
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

Post imported post

The USmC exchange at Camp Elmore has the taserC3 for sale.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Nutczak wrote:
    But NO! Not in the land of cow-schitt & beer farts (Wisconsin)...
    Dear Nutczak,

May I offer you a suggestion?

Visit http://www.freestateproject.org/

Have a good day!

Post imported post

I guess they can now tazer little 12 year old girls and elderly gentlemen with heart conditions better than it ever was.

Activist Member

Post imported post

HankT wrote:

I've thought aboutÂ*getting an X26c. Would, at the right price. But I don't see very many at the gun shows.Â*
    I believe Taser has a policy of only giving their top of the line products to military/law enforcement and not directly selling the top of the line models to regular people.

Post imported post

Felid`Maximus wrote:
    HankT wrote:

I've thought aboutgetting an X26c. Would, at the right price. But I don't see very many at the gun shows.
    I believe Taser has a policy of only giving their top of the line products to military/law enforcement and not directly selling the top of the line models to regular people.
    That's exactly what I've heard. 15' probes (30' for the police models) and less voltage. Does anyone have a link that confirms this?

Post imported post