• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Beer Summit hangover . . . Should I Open Carry ?

Alexcabbie

imported post

Oh Gawd. Haven't we seen enough of this crap allready? Sorry Brother Razor but this is just soooooooo far off topic. Here's how I feel about it: Officer Crowley for President. How's that?

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
imported post

I waslistening to NPR on a road trip earlier this week, where the discussion was centered on the Crowley/Gates interaction.

Gates was being an ass, but Crowley also stepped over the line too,

The person affiliated with the involved department during the discussionkept saying that "the anonymous phone call gave Crowley probable cause to search the home", even after gates showed the proper form of identification.
IMO (and the opinion of the SCOTUS in other cases) an anonymous tipster does not give reasonable articulte suspicion or probable cause without have corraborating evidence.

Sure, gates pulled the all important "Race card" and acted disorderly, but crowley overstepped his authority too. I think the D-O charge should stand, and Crowley should be disciplined for violating the rights of Gates too.

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

Nutczak wrote:
I waslistening to NPR on a road trip earlier this week, where the discussion was centered on the Crowley/Gates interaction.

Alcohol consumption effects my right hand and my judgement . At such times I do not carry a weapon .

While the President and the Vice President were consuming alcoholwho was in charge of the Nuclear Warheads ?

Alexcabbie

imported post

OMG. Please dot even bring up what would happen if this effup of a "president" and/or his clown-ass veep had to actually make a hard decision on what to do if we were attacked a al Pearl Harbor or 9-11. Scuse me, I need a beer.

FogRider

imported post

Alexcabbie wrote:
OMG. Please dot even bring up what would happen if this effup of a "president" and/or his clown-ass veep had to actually make a hard decision on what to do if we were attacked a al Pearl Harbor or 9-11. Scuse me, I need a beer.
It couldn't be worse than the decisions made by our last screw-up of a president.

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

FogRider wrote:
Alexcabbie wrote:
It couldn't be worse than the decisions made by our last screw-up of a president.
Drunk or sober being anti-Second Amendment is still anti-Second Amendment .

John Heinz Kerry ?

John Edwards ?

Al Gore ?

Bill Clinton ?

Jimmy Carter ?

thx997303

imported post

Hey! I had a beer with a couple black guys! Where's my press release?!

Friggin waste of headline space Obama, making himself look like an ass, and playing up this Race Card bull.

One Big Ass Mistake America