Thread: Stuck in Seattle 7/31 & 8/1

Post imported post

I'm stuck in Seattle for 2 days for National Guard drill I will be free after 1800 Friday...tonight or Saturday. If interested in meeting up, or if you have any ideas on what I should do please give me any advice...

Post imported post

I'm in downtown. But I know right where dino's is...just down the street from the Police Academy (longest 4 weeks of my life).

Banned

Post imported post

woooooooohoooooooooooo you buying

Post imported post

Post imported post

Well, Dino's it is...

Post imported post

I saw you at Dinos after I came back from Wify's restaurant, but you were done and was leaving while I was talking to gentleman table next to yours, Initially I thought that you are one of the trainee from academy but your server told me that you are from OCDO but it was too late you were gone by then, I hope I would have chated with you for a while, anyways thanks for stoping by I hope you enjoyed your dinner

Post imported post

Dinner was great! The waitstaff were all very pleasant and I had a good time. I dont' recall name of the entre I had, but I would describe it as a Greek Lasagna, and it was excellent. No problem about the missed introduction. I could tell you and the other gentleman knew eachother and were having quite a good gun talk. I almost stopped to introduce myself but I decided it might be better to not interupt. I will be back. I live in Tri-Cities but I come here monthly for National Guard Drill. I'll be back the 1st week of September.

See you then!

Banned

Post imported post

what all do they serve at Dino's . is there a menu online? and what are the hours

Post imported post

It is Greek and Italian food. I went for the Greek as I was in the mood for something different and there are no Greek places in Tri-Cities where I live. The menu was very resonably priced for a sit down full service restaurant in the Seattle area. I spent less than $20 on dinner. No menu online that I'm aware of. Hours...I couldn't say for sure. I saw a sign that said now open for breakfast and I know that tonight they were open until 10pm but I remember that they close earlier than that during the week. (but I don't remember the time.)

Post imported post

I know I was too much busy talking about guns with that gentleman, I learn lots of things from him. I'll be looking forward to see you here then we will get introduced. Usually waitstaff know about OCDO and they let me know if any member shows up... Well our website is down from last fewmonths my daughter is working on it, But in the mean time you can get the idea of our food from the following site tough this link is about 6 years old we have few new things on the menu. I always encourage OC/CC as you wish but OC gets you 15% discount :celebrate

http://cybercoupons.com/Dinos-Greek-...gton-Home.html

Post imported post

Manu!

My wife and I will be coming to visit you either on Friday or Saturday next week, for lunch/dinner (linner) on our way to see friends in Oregon.

Hope you will be around next weekend. I will be bringing my gift certificate.

Post imported post

I'll be here, and I am confindent that your experience at Dino's will be unforgetable cuz we are a big time supporter or 2nd A rights and promote OC