• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

asked to leave Target store

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

TexasNative wrote:
Your insults are so obscure they're hard to distinguish as insults.

24.gif
24.gif
24.gif
24.gif
24.gif
24.gif
24.gif
24.gif
24.gif
24.gif
24.gif
24.gif
24.gif

ken in vb

imported post

i called the manager at the target, he said OC and CC is fine with him. he told me he would be talking to the security guard so the same thing doesn't happen again. I'm cool with that :cool:

ufcfanvt

imported post

nova wrote:
HankT wrote:
MSC 45ACP wrote:
I hope the cart was FULL of perishables!  I don't shop at Target for that reason.  They are notoriously anti-gun.  I went in Target (before I OC'd) and asked where I could find ammunition.  The salesperson gave me a really dirty look and said they didn't sell dangerous weapons or ammunition.  I told her that you could make at least half of the merchandise into something deadly if you really wanted to.  She looked at me as though I was speaking a foreign language. 
Well, it is an odd bit of logic that you used...
howso? Target sells cutlery that can obviously be used as a weapon, they sell sporting goods, which can be used as weapons, etc.

Two words for the housewives at Target who don't like their husbands anymore: bleach and ammonia :lol:

pourshot

Campaign Veteran
imported post

MSC 45ACP wrote:
Not to mention my favorite subject: CHEMISTRY... With a little creativity and common household chemicals, you can make ALL kinds of interesting things. Rapid decomposition of a substance... That's part of the definition for fire or explosion. There are other chemical compositions that can temporarily or permanently incapacitate an individual.
OK, I think this sounds like a new and very interesting thread...please post! :celebrate

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

HankT wrote:
TexasNative wrote:
Your insults are so obscure they're hard to distinguish as insults.
24.gif
24.gif
24.gif
24.gif
24.gif
24.gif
24.gif
24.gif
24.gif
24.gif
24.gif
24.gif
24.gif
The thing with Hank is that he's made himself so small and irrelevant that he can't be insulting from the position he has put himself into.

It's like a cockroach giving you the finger just before you step on it. It isn't really a bother.

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
imported post

pourshot wrote:
MSC 45ACP wrote:
Not to mention my favorite subject: CHEMISTRY... With a little creativity and common household chemicals, you can make ALL kinds of interesting things. Rapid decomposition of a substance... That's part of the definition for fire or explosion. There are other chemical compositions that can temporarily or permanently incapacitate an individual.
OK, I think this sounds like a new and very interesting thread...please post! :celebrate

Read The Anarchist's Cookbook. Its filled with all kinds of nastiness.

(and then start looking for the black helicopters) :)

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

ProShooter wrote:

Lost my copy in a boating accident, never read it. Isn't it by Julia Childs?

Yata hey

ProShooter

imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
ProShooter wrote:

Yata hey
Grape - Its online now, you can print it off....unless your computer gets lost in a horrible boating accident.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

ProShooter wrote:
Grapeshot wrote:
ProShooter wrote:

Yata hey
Grape - Its online now, you can print it off....unless your computer gets lost in a horrible boating accident.
http://www.anarchistcookbookz.com/

"The printed version is entirely different from the online copy of The Anarchist Cookbook, which supposedly was written by “The Jolly Roger”, “Exodus”, “BHU” or “RFLAGG”. The online version contains many more inaccuracies than the printed version - and bears basically no resemblance either."

Yata hey

wylde007

imported post

I saw a copy of this floating around some while ago talking about how you could buy a reasonable quality (accompanied by a picture of a 1911A1) handgun for around $150 or something like that.

Boiled my blood, it did.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

HankT wrote:
MSC 45ACP wrote:

This is very weird thinking. Why on earth would you two think that? It seems rather childish, doesn't it?

There are so many adult-like actions to take, such as making your legitimate complaint known to management, both local and corporate....
Because it would be gratifying...Hank. Kinda like taking the "Wet Paint" signs off of Paaak Benches in Joisey.:lol:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

ProShooter wrote:
peter nap wrote:
Kinda like taking the "Wet Paint" signs off of Paaak Benches in Joisey.:lol:
You'll never hear anyone from Joisey say "Paaak". That's a Boston accent. :)
Sorry, anything beyond "Yall" is over my head:lol:

ProShooter

imported post

peter nap wrote:
ProShooter wrote:
peter nap wrote:
When I moved here (from Joisey!), I had to learn the appropriate uses of "Y'all, y'alls, all y'all and all y'alls"........I'm still not so sure that I got it correct. Along with hoopdie, snipe huntin, rubbin, jank, shawty, and a variety of other useful terms - its like a whole new language.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

ProShooter wrote:
peter nap wrote:
ProShooter wrote:
peter nap wrote:
When I moved here (from Joisey!), I had to learn the appropriate uses of "Y'all, y'alls, all y'all and all y'alls"........I'm still not so sure that I got it correct. Along with hoopdie, snipe huntin, rubbin, jank, shawty, and a variety of other useful terms - its like a whole new language.
Yes...but you learned, and were given Honorary Redneck Status:shock:

When people ask.."Where you from" you can reply in all truthfulness, "Up the road a piece".:p

ProShooter

imported post

peter nap wrote:
ProShooter wrote:
peter nap wrote:
ProShooter wrote:
peter nap wrote:

When people ask.."Where you from" you can reply in all truthfulness, "Up the road a piece".:p
Isn't it mandatory to acknowledge which side of "da riva" you are specifically from?

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

ProShooter wrote:
peter nap wrote:
ProShooter wrote:
peter nap wrote:
ProShooter wrote:
peter nap wrote:

Isn't it mandatory to acknowledge which side of "da riva" you are specifically from?
Only if you shouldn't be here in the first place. Despite the rhetoric, Virginia isn't about property lines, it's about people.

dean2k

imported post

I open carry at the Target on Route 50 (Arlington Blvd) regularly and have never had an incident. In addition, I have OC'd at the Target in Fairlakes without incident.

- Dean