• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

My first uoc

poothrowingape

imported post

Well i got off work at 12am drove home and realised i took home a set of keys that is very important and the morning guy needs that set to get in the morning.

So, i thought i might take my SKS, lilly(thats right i name my guns:dude:), with me thinking that anyone still loitering on property after that time is a sketchy person to begin with and they wouldnt think twice about attacking me when im not in uniform.

I didnt OC long;The whole thing being about 20-30 minutes.It was mostly transportation to and frommy work sight, i UOCed for about 50 feet from my car to the lock box then transported home.i figure "the grand canyon was once a creek" and this is just abegining step for me.

On another note: I know handguns must becontained in the school areas, what about long guns? Theres a school on my route to work so i just avoided it this time.Ifeel there'sa thread on that topic around here somewhere. Can anyone throw me a link?

bad_ace

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

Sons of Liberty wrote:
Baby steps! :)

Baby steps indeed. My first open carry was very short, heart pounding, just waiting for someone to ask about it or take issue, but nothing. Months of carrying went by before I was asked about it.

Hope you try again, maybe with friends or witnesses.