• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gun Violence & Racial Profiling

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

It aint rocket surgery not to blame the car in a drive by shooting . " Chevy Violence " most be addressed .

I have loved Bill Cosby from his " Eye Spy " days and now enjoy his common sense approach to social problems even more.

Let's address " No Father In The Home Violence " and get to the root of the situation , instead of blaming a gun .

Cause everbody knows people kill people and bigots blame the Chevy .

N00blet45

imported post

Don't the Israelis have a really good behavioral analysis program too? That's the one where they try to pick the terrorist or criminal out of a crowd by the way he's acting. That seems to be a better bet if you ask me.

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
imported post

Behavior analysis is for and applied by pointy RaZoR head MMQB. The Israeli citizen shoots the Bad Guy of any whatever race.

Rid yourselves of the 'racism' meme, that has been so corrupted by the PC (none can effectively define 'racism'*), and consider culture-ism.

*Racism is the hypothetical explicit hierarchy of genetically determined capability.

Il_Duce

Banned
imported post

altajava wrote:
I know it's not PC but racial profiling works

Yep, see a crime with a black guy nearby, he probably did it!

Isn't that right, righties?

altajava

imported post

Il_Duce wrote:
altajava wrote:
I know it's not PC but racial profiling works

Oh yes, racial profiling means that only black people are guilty.:banghead:Thats the lefty left point of view, right?

SouthernBoy

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
imported post

Well let's see. In 2005, murders committed by black were more than seven times those committed by whites. And their victims were six times more likely to be black that to be white.

Facts, gentlemen. We can hide our faces in the sand and pretend it either isn't true or that must be some reason for this (which there are many), but the fact remains that blacks commit far more crimes than whites.

Now compare this with 1950. Black families were dual parent, mother and father, and tended to remain that way 85% of the time, which was more than whites back then. Gee, I wonder what may have happened over the past 60 years? Could it be the advent of insidious and radical left politics, using blacks as stepping stones, convincing them that they were the victims of white society and to just follow the left train to utopia?

Listen, I could go on about this for pages and hours, but what we are seeing today is not an accident. It is the deliberate result of a program of disintegration of our nation which has been actively waged and wrought on us for the past 60 years. Blacks are just as much a victim of this evil as are whites.. even more so because of the lower wrung on the economic ladder at the time. They continue to supply the mantra of victim to those who would and do use them to continue their evil agenda of destruction. This is unconscionable. Not only does it continue to maintain friction and in many cases, hate between the two major races in this country, but generations of blacks have suffered as a result of this evil propagated upon them.

'Nuff said??

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

Doug Huffman wrote:
Behavior analysis is for and applied by pointy RaZoR head MMQB.

Yes , I was breast feed and proud of it . Perhaps rereading my post slowly would be helpful .

Did you know that if a baby becomes ill with H1N1 [ swine flu] then breastmilk becomes an ideal food ? Breast feeding prevents malnutrition and child mortality . The Dagmar bumper points are always on my mind .

MMQB ? Monday morning quarterback ? Chevy Violence with small Dagmars and culturally deficient Similac feed stooges .Of course the two falsehoods within the above newspaper article is the topic along with my corrections IMHO . " Gun Violence and Racial Profiling " and not your mother's refusal to breastfeed is the topic . Please stay focused .

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

Il_Duce wrote:

Il_Duce ,

Nice avatar and you're welcome . Classist and racial overtones will harm our efforts to protect an individual's right of self defense . Wilfulness of teaching is more effective once one learns the Higgs Boson'smainifestation determination ...

The observer determines the outcome . We are observers and co-observers and I am determined to keep the Second Amendment .