Thread: WNC Meet & Greet 8/14 7pm

Post imported post

This is cross posted from Carolina Shooters forum where my dad organized it ( http://carolinashootersforum.com/sho...078&page=2 ). I plan on OC and it is a OC/CC/NC friendly event. The restaurant is in Forest City, NC and the website is listed below.

I am headed home for a graduation party that weekend so I will be making it in from Raleigh/Cary. It would be great to meet some of you guys from the western/foothills area as I have met a lot of the Triangle area folks.

http://www.bigdaveseafood.com/index.php

Post imported post

I tried to log in over on the carolina shooters forum and it says i was banned,,dont know what for,,havent been over there in a while,,

anyway,,the big car show is the same weekend in Forest City,,the cool rides,hot nights,,so motel rooms may be scarce and downtown will be blocked off,,just be careful

Post imported post

Some accounts over there got banned during some maintenance. Contact the admins over there and they will fix it.

As far as the car show goes and hotel rooms, I don't figure that too many folks will be worried about hotels as they will be within driving distance (My gf and I will be staying with my parents for the weekend so no hotel room for us).

Post imported post

Cool,,thanks for the info on the Carolina Shooters site and have a great time at the meet and check the car show out,,i have to work that nite (@Rutherford Co911 Communicatios Center) or id come over and some of the cars in the show i restored as i do that on my days off,