• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Oath Keepers

Il_Duce

Banned
imported post

Crazy racist radical right wingers, where do I sign up? I love surrounding myself with the insane!

thx997303

imported post

Well duce, since you seem to label everyone on this site the same way, why do you even post here?

You really should have been banned a long time ago.

Il_Duce

Banned
imported post

thx997303 wrote:
Well duce, since you seem to label everyone on this site the same way, why do you even post here?

You really should have been banned a long time ago.
Everyone? Care to revise that and try again, Utahrd?

thx997303

imported post

Oh, except anyone who agrees with you.

But thanks for further proving what I said. You should have been banned a long time ago.

A personal attack based on my geographical location. Just proves it.

Phoenixphire

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Il_Duce wrote:
Crazy racist radical right wingers, where do I sign up? I love surrounding myself with the insane!

If you think THESE guys are crazy and radical, then you really should read some of a few other authors' material.

Folks like Jefferson, Washington, Henry, and Paine.

smoking357

Banned
imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
Il_Duce wrote:

:lol:

What, exactly, isn't going to happen on their watch?
That's a very good question.

Is an "Oath Keeper" officer going to draw down on another officer who is abusing a citizen?

Washintonian_For_Liberty

imported post

smoking357 wrote:
AWDstylez wrote:
Il_Duce wrote:

:lol:

What, exactly, isn't going to happen on their watch?
That's a very good question.

Is an "Oath Keeper" officer going to draw down on another officer who is abusing a citizen?

I would hope they would do the right thing and make a full report to IA and get the abuser suspended or even fired.

In a martial law situation, I believe that they should draw down on those who would willingly violate citizens constitutional rights.

The physical attacks on people who were just protecting themselves in Katrina was unacceptable, and if just one or more of those guys had stood up and said... "Hey guys, this won't stand, let these people keep their arms and stay in their homes." maybe we would have had a different outcome.

Didn't you see the video of the old lady tackled by the linebacker sized cops? Was that necessary? Hell no! And this type of behavior is what has spurred on the Oath Keepers into action.

All too often, we complain about police or other law enforcement personnel who don't know the law, and have a disdain for the Constitution. What better way to rectify that, than to start an organization where those who have taken the oath to protect and defend the Constitution can reaffirm their oath and have a support group of people around them to make it more official. It is hard to stand against evil all alone. It is much easier to stand shoulder to shoulder with your fellow Oath Keepers.

When people like some here in these forums scoff at or deride people like those who choose to be Oath Keepers, they only show how petty and intolerant they are.

smoking357

Banned
imported post

Washintonian_For_Liberty wrote:
Didn't you see the video of the old lady tackled by the linebacker sized cops? Was that necessary? Hell no! And this type of behavior is what has spurred on the Oath Keepers into action.
Others have admitted that all efforts to repel the police state have been, and will be, futile.

Washintonian_For_Liberty

imported post

smoking357 wrote:
Washintonian_For_Liberty wrote:
Others have admitted that all efforts to repel the police state have been, and will be, futile.
Then give up.

However, you certainly have more than enough gumption to put up a fight here... why not steer that energy towards fighting the encroachment of the police state? It isn't too late.

There are a great many of us out here who are armed and will not allow this to go any further.

We fight in the arena of ideas first however. We fight against their ideas and we move to recapture ground lost in the political realm. We fight the Statists on both sides or we really will end up slaves.

An economic collapse (which is coming by the way) will do our cause very well, because it will expose the fraud that is the current form of government as it is not a properly functioning Constitutional Republic. Things will get dicey for a while, but hopefully, we the people will be able to work together to keep things from getting too out of control and we will definitely keep the weasels out of office after we recover.

zack991

imported post

fuzzydr3.jpg