• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

another jackson picnic

cabman1

imported post

Well I have been asked alot when I am going to throw another picnic so here it is augest 30th at noon till everyone leaves at loomis park!!!

Ive tried to attach a map to it can someone help with that? We are going to have it on the ganson street side its on the corner of ganson and edgewood in jackson Michigan.

SpringerXDacp

imported post

cabman1 wrote:
Well I have been asked alot when I am going to throw another picnic so here it is augest 30th at noon at 12 noon till everyone leaves at loomis park!!!

Ive tried to attach a map to it can someone help with that? We are going to have it on the ganson street side its on the corner of ganson and edgewood in jackson Michigan.
Cabman1, I have the Loomis Park Picnic, with map,in the Events Thread.

T Vance

imported post

Jackson LoomisParkOC Picnic

Where To Meet:LoomisPark (Corner of Ganson & Edgewood Streets)
Address:Jackson, Michigan
When:Sunday,August 30, 2009
Time:12:00Noon to?

NOTE: We need one or two members to arrive no later then 11:00am to secure tables.

Map:MAP

This 14-acre city park is on the north side of E. Michigan Avenue, bounded by Ganson, Edgewood, and Gilbert streets.

CONFIRMED ATTENDANCE

Cabman1
Wally1120 +2

POSSIBLE ATTENDANCE

Appliancebrad +1 MGO

T Vance

CONTRIBUTED ITEMS

Gas Grill -

Charcoal Grill - Wally1120
Hamburgers/Buns -
Brats/Buns-
Hotdogs/Buns -
Condiments -
Paper Plates -

Napkins/Towels -
Plastic Utensils -
Pop -
Water -
Snacks -
Coolers - Wally1120
Ice -
Camera -
Video Recorder -
Tables-

rj3663

imported post

We from In God We Trust M/C will be there with about twelve members and some family members. We will bring brats, dogs and burger along with buns and condiments. We will have a chase vehicle and if you cannot come up with a gas grill from someone closer than us we will bring that also. Please pm me for a phone number and we can discuss total numbers for our donation of foods. We will be doing the bike wash at Easy Rider in Fowlerville the weekend before and would hope to see some of you stop by, o/c of course. We will have free food there as well along with the free bike wash and a quick prayer for each rider. Look for the signs.

rj3663

imported post

If its a HD dresser I'm working on a hardnened peg to secure your side arm temporarily and unloaded so we can go into those places that restrict ccw use. I also make gun boxes that bolt to the floor of a car/truck for the same purpose. They are locked with a Harley Davidson Disc brake lock. Tough.