• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

another jackson picnic

rj3663

imported post

Wally Wally Wally, did you not reap my post. We will have our chapter there with some family members.. I'm passing the list this evening at our specila meeting and will let you know what supplies we will be adding. I'm bringing the meats. Burger brats and dogs, for sure. Let me know what else you need and we'll try to accomodate. We will have a chase vehicle with supplies.

rj3663

imported post

Wally Wally Wally, did you not read my post? We will have our chapter there with some family members.. I'm passing the list this evening at our specila meeting and will let you know what supplies we will be adding. I'm bringing the meats. Burger brats and dogs, for sure. Let me know what else you need and we'll try to accomodate. We will have a chase vehicle with supplies.

DanM

imported post

wally1120 wrote:
Alright enough with the bike, We need MORE people to come to the picnic. Not tryin to be an As( but only 3 people are going to be there WTH.

Gee, wally, way to attract the flies with vinegar . . .

Folkspost OT stuff all the time in event threads WHILE they are thinking about going, making plans to go, spreading the word, etc. Dude, chill. How do you think people that don't know you feel right now about spending theirhard-earned free time hanging out with you at this event? You should think about things like that before you say things like what you said . . .

rj3663

imported post

So...Wally's gonna bring pickled flys to the picnic? LOL

We had our meeting just about an hour ago. We will be there, at least twelve members along with some extras. We will be bringing dogs, brats and burger. I have a fifty dollar budget along with what some of us already have in our freezers and the left overs, frozen of course, from this weekends bike wash here in Fowlerville. If anyone comes tothe Easy Rider Rodeo inFowlerville, look for us in town at the free bike wash.We will also provide at least our own soft drinks.

Anyone with more information on numbers, feel free to pm me.

Nater

imported post

Would I be out of line to put up a Facebook event for my friends/family?

I don't know if I can even make it yet, but hey, spreading the word is spreading the word right?

springerdave

Northern lower & Keweenaw area, Michigan, USA
imported post

Wally, Michigander has said, and I agree, that if 3 show up it's a success:celebrate:cool:.springerdave.
eta. I would no doubt show up on my Harley, BTW. Anyway, Gun Rights and Biker Rights are running parallel and I can't see why they aren't integrated more. We bikers not only have to educate the public about bikes but also firearms as well.

SpringerXDacp

imported post

wally1120 wrote:
I was trying to be polite and for who ever was offended I relly dont care that is your problem, so go cry about it.and if only 3 people are going to be at a picnic then I am not even going to waste my time going to it.
Wally,it's 2 weeks before the Loomis Park Picnic. At this time there's about 22 people who will/may show for this. Rj3663 alone has 12 or 13 that's supposed to show up.

wally1120

imported post

SpringerXDacp wrote:
wally1120 wrote:
I was trying to be polite and for who ever was offended I relly dont care that is your problem, so go cry about it.and if only 3 people are going to be at a picnic then I am not even going to waste my time going to it.
Wally,it's 2 weeks before the Loomis Park Picnic. At this time there's about 22 people who will/may show for this. Rj3663 alone has 12 or 13 that's supposed to show up.
WILL and MAY is a little word but, a BIG DIFFERENCE as well as SUPPOSED TO

cabman1

imported post

Well time for me to chime in on this matter.I don't care if only 1 person thats not aware of open carry it would be a success to me.If there is anyone that needs to vent pm or call me this is supposed to be a friendly forum.If we attack each other verbally all the work we have done is fruitless and I am not busting my ass on this just to fall on my face.

T Vance

imported post

wally1120 wrote:
I dont see why my reply could have offend anyone. This is an orginized event for a OPEN CARRY PICNIC not a BIKE CLUB.

Remember, it's a picnic that happens to have people that are choosing to OC. Yes, we have that in common, but I think the main purpose of these events is educate those individuals that do not know about OC and hope that they either jump on board, or just get used to seeing people do it in public. Argueing about it defeats the purpose! Who cares if people that are into riding bikes want to be involved. They are nice enough to want to take part in it, and bring items to help make it a picnic at that.

If 13 people show up, think of how many people are being educated about OC. Not just those 13 people, because each one of those 13 people will probably tell a few people each, in turn probably educating more than 50 people about OC.

So lets have a friendly picnic.