• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

another jackson picnic

wally1120

imported post

Dont worry T if anything happens and somehow you run out of ammo just come over here. I got your back. Well on the second hand I would have to worry about something going down over by me first they found the guns and car in my neighborhood:uhoh:. Well I will see everyone on Sunday hopefully.

T Vance

imported post

wally1120 wrote:
Dont worry T if anything happens and somehow you run out of ammo just come over here. I got your back. Well on the second hand I would have to worry about something going down over by me first they found the guns and car in my neighborhood:uhoh:. Well I will see everyone on Sunday hopefully.
I don't think I'll be running out of ammo any time soon! :shock:

T Vance

imported post

wally1120 wrote:
I don't think I'll be running out of ammo any time soon! :shock:

cabman1

imported post

rj3663 wrote:
Hey guys, theres a couple of houses for sale right across from me and its a nice rural area!

I wish I could move away from the city and into a more rural area but the cab company has me stuck here for a while!!!

wally1120

imported post

I guess I am happy where I am. I would like to be a little bit farther south though more of a country settting. I would prefer if I hear the dogs start barking then my gun is out barking as well, Not dogs barking cause neighbors are outside.

rj3663

imported post

T Vance wrote:
rj3663 wrote:
Hey guys, theres a couple of houses for sale right across from me and its a nice rural area!
I love where I live. Fowlerville is not for me. I grew up in Pinckney.
Did you ever play paintball in Pinckney? I had a small field in Fowlerville we called "Body Count" That was in the late eighties.

T Vance

imported post

rj3663 wrote:
Did you ever play paintball in Pinckney? I had a small field in Fowlerville we called "Body Count" That was in the late eighties.

No, I was going to get into it at one point, but it was SO expensive then for all of the equipment. I think it may have gotten cheaper since then. I lived about 1 1/2 miles from Hell Survivors Paintball field. I used to walk around there when they were playing. That place is awesome!

cabman1

imported post

got pulled over tonight while talking to a friend on the side of the road.I stated to the officer that i had a loaded hand gun and gave him my cpl.He noticed that my gun was in a holster on my hip.He then proceed to ask me if that was how I always carry my gun.

I didnt say anything.So he asked again >I asked Him if that was the reason he stoped me and if so am i free to go.He said he pulled me over for being illegally parked.I told him that I was not parked becuase the keys were in the ignition and it was still in drive. so i was standing.He got into a spew about it making more work for him and it scared woman and children and then he asked again why I open carried again.I told hem it was my 2nd amendment right and if he wasnt going to arrest me or write me ticket I was leaving.

and nothing more was said and we both went our seperate ways!!!

maahes

imported post

Looks like my buddy will be bringing his girlfriend and kids, and my roommate will be bringing his girlfriend and kid lol. My parents said they may also stop by.

T Vance

imported post

Gordy threw a great picnic. When I showed up at noon, the must have been at least 15-20 people (that were not OCing, just there for information)listening to Gordy answer questions. All in all, must have been about 50 people there throughout the 3 hours I was there.

Thanks to In God We Trust M/C for supplying a majority of the delicious food! The hot dogs were very tasty!

rj3663

imported post

Awsome attendance. Great group. Thanks for letting us be a part of it. We will be hosting a wild game dinner at our clubhousenovember 21st. All are welcome and we are open carry friendly. Come and have a good time if you can. PM me for info.

Thanks again, In God We Trust M/C (rj3663)

390JOE

Laingsburg, for the time right now., Michigan, USA
imported post

had a great time again. my buddy also, he looked at it like a seminar. and x2 on the food, THANKS guys, and gals. so now on to the pics that i took.

PICT1452.jpg

PICT1453.jpg

PICT1454.jpg

PICT1455.jpg

PICT1456.jpg

PICT1464.jpg

if you want to see pics of the nice rides that were there let me know.