• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Start Seeing Shotguns

impulse

imported post

79%20Start%20SEEING%20Shotguns.jpg

chiefjason

imported post

Wow, and I had someone ask me why you would need a handgun in the toy store in Pheonix. That ups the ante a bit. I don't think he will be getting kidnapped without some problems for the perps.

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

Couldn't some heinous criminal just shoot him? (If he is alone.)

Then take his weapon?

OTOH, if the guy needs to transport the shotgun from A to B and only has a motorcylce, then there's not much of a choice.

Daddyo

imported post

HankT wrote:
Couldn't some heinous criminal just shoot him? (If he is alone.)

Then take his weapon?

OTOH, if the guy needs to transport the shotgun from A to B and only has a motorcylce, then there's not much of a choice.

If the bad guy is gonna shoot him first, he had better be sure the biker goes down quick or it'll get real messy real quick.

I don't believe I would take that chance, but maybe that's why I don't rob people for a living.

"Dying ain't much of a living."