• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Dinner in Phoenix, Aug 15th

zx-twitch

imported post

you've got to be kidding me. I think this site hates me. every time some one sets up a meeting it is always on a day when I will be in cali. so far I have missed a meeting due to a wedding, job interview, CHP exam, and now another wedding. I will make it to one eventually.

Dragonflydf

imported post

zx-twitch wrote:
you've got to be kidding me. I think this site hates me. every time some one sets up a meeting it is always on a day when I will be in cali. so far I have missed a meeting due to a wedding, job interview, CHP exam, and now another wedding. I will make it to one eventually.
Look at it this way, you have to run out of people to marry off sooner or later.........

zx-twitch

imported post

you'd think so but they seem to be coming out of the wood work. and the worst part is going to cali the most un gun friendly place in the country

impulse

imported post

I guess I will have to OC my cell phone this meeting. I really do not want to OC my Mossy :p