Thread: Where to get finger printed?

inNV

Post imported post

I need to get printed for the FL CCW, and you have to use the card that they send you, and it aslo has to be done by a LE agency. I went to the CCW/finger printing bureau here in Vegas on Cameron, but they won't use the card. Anybody have this issue, or know who in LE would do my prints? I am looking for a fast answer, I need to get this mailed quickly.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

The LVMPD fingerprint bureau will give you a new card, which is fine with the FL CCW folks. Just make sure one of the technicians signs the card.

inNV

Post imported post

Are you 100% positive that FL will accept it?

I called Henderons and they said they will use my card, but I would rather go 2 miles back to LV Metro CCW then 25 miles to Henderson..

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Yes. FL initially denied my card because it was not signed by the LVMPD personnel. As long as the card they give you indicates your name and identifying information, and their information (LVMPD) and is then signed by an employee of LVMPD you're good to go.

inNV

Post imported post

Thanks. I went to Henderson. FiguredI wouldn't take the chance. Cost $5 and I was in and out in 2 mins. Probably took me shorter amount of time even with the 20 min. drive. It's in the mail..now I wait. It's a good thing I don't need it for another 4 months..I can get it out of my head, and one day (hopefully) I will have a nice surprise in the mailbox.