• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

SEE YOU AROUND MID-SEPTEMBER

Alexcabbie

imported post

Just a note to say I must cease posting and get busy as I have just put a new cab on the road and need to pay off debt and replenish my bank account. Accordingly I will be unwatching all topics as they come up on email .

Last year at this time I was on a sabbatical and had lots of time. Right now I am lucky if I can get to the range once a month and I have some doubt I will be able to even wangle enough time for a two-day late August vacation.

I am confident that all yall will be able to hold the fort in my absence, almost as confident as I am that this posting will be taken by many if not most as an indication of an overinflated sense of my importance to this forum and movement. But it is August and I must choose between working enough hours to keep myself afloat and shooting off my big fat e-mouth. But as Douglas MacArthur (whose birthday and - some say - ego I share) famously said:

[align=center]"I shall return"[/align]
[align=center]Sic Semper tyrannis[/align]
[align=center]AC[/align]

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

Alexcabbie wrote:
Just a note to say I must cease posting and get busy as I have just put a new cab on the road and need to pay off debt and replenish my bank account. Accordingly I will be unwatching all topics as they come up on email .
See ya Cabbie , happy hunting .

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

Alexcabbie wrote:
almost as confident as I am that this posting will be taken by many if not most as an indication of an overinflated sense of my importance to this forum and movement.

Well you nailed that one.

Nonetheless, happy cabbing and stay safe.