Thread: Announcing new pro-gun website! www.jwsgo.org

Post imported post

Hi folks,

It's me again, the FORMER Second Amendment Sisters WI state coordinator.

I left SAS because they were attempting to stifle my freedom of speech. You could say we had a "failure to communicate."

I have since gone out on my own and now have my own organization. Jewish Women Supporting Gun Ownership was officially launched yesterday. The url is www.jwsgo.org.

We are a small group of women, Jew and Gentile, who support the Second Amendment and want to examine the political theater relative to guns. We hope to grow and since we are NOT tax exempt we can SPEAK!

Check out the site. We have only just begun to fight! Donate if you wish-- nothing is required.

Candy Dainty, Founder of www.jwsgo.org

With this, I represent only myself and those who are willing to stand with me.

Banned

Post imported post

cedainty wrote:
    Hi folks,

It's me again, the FORMER Second Amendment Sisters WI state coordinator.

I left SAS because they were attempting to stifle my freedom of speech. You could say we had a "failure to communicate."

I have since gone out on my own and now have my own organization. Jewish Women Supporting Gun Ownership was officially launched yesterday. The url is http://www.jwsgo.org.

We are a small group of women, Jew and Gentile, who support the Second Amendment and want to examine the political theater relative to guns. We hope to grow and since we are NOT tax exempt we can SPEAK!

Check out the site. We have only just begun to fight! Donate if you wish-- nothing is required.

Candy Dainty, Founder of http://www.jwsgo.org

With this, I represent only myself and those who are willing to stand with me.
    Congrats on the new sit Candy. Stay strong.
    Carry On!

Post imported post

I love the site! My dad's side is Jewish, so this definately caught my attention. I will pass it on.

Post imported post

Thank you for your enthusiasm! This is a very important issue since so many Jews, and non Jews are so afraid of their rights to defend themselves, particularly with a gun. Many people have been taught from birth to give in, rather than fight back. This must change!

I will be in and out the next few days so please pass this information on to EVERYONE!

Thanks, Candy.

Post imported post

I posted the link over on Glock Talk's Women Issues forum. Should get a few more hits now.

Post imported post

You have a Gentile friend for the second amendment with me.

Post imported post

Now on to Madison?