• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

USA TODAY, Higher Crime Sour Economy Spurs Gun Owners

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2009-08-03-guns_N.htm?csp=34#uslPageReturn

Packing heat . . . More citizens are packing heat in record numbers , fearful of stricker Gun Control under the Obama Administration and higher crime in a sour economy .

Do you think it is good news that morefirst timecitizens are still buying firearms in record numbers and packing heat ?

Is it OK to have to wait for ammo and that new gun ? I have been waiting since March for one .

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

MainStream Media :

Negative Ball of Energy is surrounding and growing around President Obama .

A new Obama-Joker-Soclialism poster is popping up all across the interstates and the web .

MSNBC is looking to turn this negativity into a positive force .

..................................................................................

:question:The Second Amendment and the RKBA is thriving . :question:

desert-prospector

(City of the Crosses), Las Cruces New Mexico, USA
imported post

I don't think people are being paranoid, I feel they are starting to see the man behind the curtain for what he is!

First we are at war with people that want to kill us!

Then we have Gov. controlled by the same people that would want us unarmed, so we have no means of forcing them back in line and doing the job we pay them to do!
I personally am tired of people that believe "they know what's best for me", and yes I have spoke to these morons and they used that exact phrase.

thothzrd.gif