• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New shooters from the Safeway

Batousaii

imported post

Really Cool DEROS, Always fun to take out new shooters. My wife is 4'10" tiny lil thing, and had never shot until after we got married. Her first time shooting a few years back, we had a blast, literally, she loved the 357.Mag and .45 Auto best. we started with 38 and 9mm, and she shot incredibly well with everything.

Fun Times !

:celebrateBat

DEROS72

imported post

One gal did good.I started er with my Bersa .380.Ten Bookman taught her with the .45 Witness.Then I let her shoot my Witness.Afne she liked the .45 better.

sudden valley gunner

imported post

My wife's first time shooting she preferred the 12 gauge over the .308 and .22. She likes her s&w m&p compact 9 though. She hasn't shot a .45, I am afraid to let her I might have to get her a new gun.

jarhead1911A

imported post

I can see DEROS teaching he is qualified as far as bookman i have to wonder if he is qualified to teach?

BTW Bookman you cant shoot as well as i can short range or long range on your best day the way i can but hey if u feel the need to challenge me then by all means i am waiting.............

You pay for the lane i will pay for the ammo......... And in the end you will get spanked by the marines yet again but from what i hear you enjoy it anyhow LMAO

FMCDH

imported post

Manu wrote:
Jarhead and Bookman when you guys are going to have that match please let me know I'll be spectator and will try to pick some tips from you guys(like what not to do) :D
O! Snap! :D