Thread: Finally OCed for the First Time

Post imported post

So, yes, finally open carried. Went to Win-Dixi to get a few things for dinner tonight, nothing happened at all, only thing I learned is i need to reposition my DVR, but other than that it was uneventful. no :shock: or :whatr looks at all (though I admit I didn't turn around when I walked by people :P). I got a glance from one of the managers when I was checking out, but he just continued on his way.

I was pretty nervous, I'll admit it, didn't know how it was going down, my hands were shaking a little bit when I had to sign the credit slip, could hear my heart beating (suprised the DVR didn't pick it up :P) but I still did it despite my nerves.

Felt good, I won't lie, my fiance and I are still discussing it, but I'm okay with that, I'll CC or OC depending on what the time calls for, I'm not limiting myself.

Mostly ticked off that when I head back up to college I can't have my firearm with me...

oh well, other than that uneventful first-time OC!

Post imported post

mark edward marchiafava wrote:
    Glad to hear it went well...........
    Suggestion: whenever possible, try to travel with at least one other person, whether or not they OC.
    My wife serves as an extra set of eyes, hopefully to prevent what happened to Anty.
    Seems a plainclothes jackboot came up behind Anty and twisted his arm behind his back, then disarmed him.
    I would prefer to but most of the people I go out with aren't familiar with OC and weren't that comfortable when I talked about it.

We'll see in the future though.

Post imported post

I'll be lookin' for you on the 23rd.

Post imported post

Mississippian wrote:
    I'll be lookin' for you on the 23rd.

?????? another meet up planned?

Post imported post

Post imported post

lol ok i was looking for a thread on it everywhere but couldn't find anythingi thought i had lost my mind or something lol