• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open carry on Mass Transit authority Buses In Flint or other cities

LaVere

imported post

I looked up the information for MTA- Flint To see if they had anything on CPL/CCW or open carry. I found nothing. And nothing in the CPL laws that says we can't so we must be good to go.

Has anyone open carried on a City buses yet.

zigziggityzoo

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I've OC'd on the buses in Ann arbor.

Keep in mind - to OC on any vehicle, you MUST have a CPL.

Since the buses are publically owned, they cannot impose any restriction on carry.

rj3663

imported post

zigziggityzoo wrote:

Since the buses are publically owned, they cannot impose any restriction on carry.
That HAD to scare the grass grazin tree huggin vegin hippies right outta their bell bottoms!!! I used to live in AnnArbor and I remember when there was a small basement gun shop right on Main, about two blocks up from Huron. I think there was a street party when it closed. LOL

LaVere

imported post

zigziggityzoo wrote:

to OC on any vehicle, you MUST have a CPL.

Thanks for that reminder