• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

City of Spokane OC in the park defense

bennie1986

imported post

Good point! I will talk with my attorney tomorrow about having them set somthing up or see if they can do credit/debit over the phone, which I think they do.

Right Wing Wacko

Campaign Veteran
imported post

The reason Paypal works so well is that it can be done almost immediatly while online and without divulging a credit card number. Yes, they get their 2.9%, but you get your donations almost instantly.

brianstone1985

imported post

I'll send what I can to clark. I am up for a meeting this weekend did we decide on the onion at noon? I may not make it, but I'll try. THanks for all of the effort you've put into this Ben I know it wasnt by choice but its better than laying down and taking what the SPD gave you!

bennie1986

imported post

brianstone1985 wrote:
I'll send what I can to clark. I am up for a meeting this weekend did we decide on the onion at noon? I may not make it, but I'll try. THanks for all of the effort you've put into this Ben I know it wasnt by choice but its better than laying down and taking what the SPD gave you!

Thank you! The support is much appriciated!

bennie1986

imported post

Right Wing Wacko wrote:
You will get a LOT more in donations if you set up a Paypal account or something similar.

If you make people take the time to write out a check, find the address to send it to and then make the trip out to mail it.... they just will not do it.

Then there are those like me that have been checkless for well over 5 years now.  Cash, Plastic, or Paypal.  Otherwise it doesn't happen.

I spoke with the attorney about paypal and in unfortunatly they can't sent that up however, I confirmed that they will be more than happy to take credit/debit over the phone.

I am also pleased to anounce that we already have 1/5 of what we need to get this going. Your continued support is greatly appriciated!

Thank you,

Ben

bennie1986

imported post

Im trying to think of ways to rally support, fund raising, but Im not sure how. Anyone have any ideas? I know there are probably tons of gun owners willing to back us but just dont know about oc.org. We need to get the word out!

Does anyone know how to get the oc.org fliers? I got one from tecmedic911 at work but I was hoping to get a whole bunch to distribute.

bennie1986

imported post

Boo Boo wrote:
have you looked to see if the saf can help you?

I emailed the Second Amendment Foundation but have yet to get a response. Maybe if more people tried to contacted them in regards to this issue we would have better luck.

Boo Boo

Banned
imported post

have you tried to call them?

For more information about the activities of the Foundation, or to make a Donation to help support SAF.org and the Foundation, please call 1-425-454-7012 and speak with the Second Amendment Foundation staff directly. If you would like to volunteer to support the Second Amendment Foundation with either time or money, please send us an email stating how you would like to help! The Second Amendment Foundation also maintains an Attorney Referral Service. Call 1-800-426-4302 to contact the Second Amendment Foundation if in need of pro-gun rights attorney.

I would think they would help pay for it since you were doing nothing wrong at the time. but then i could be wrong about some corporations

Jeff Hayes

imported post

Come on you guys its time to ante up, $10 bucks to help get Spokane in line with state law. Think about what it will cost if you are the next one to recieve a ticket.

Orphan

BobR

imported post

Come on you guys its time to ante up, $10 bucks to help get Spokane in line with state law

Or even 5 buck, less than the cost od a pack of smokes. If we don't take this one all the way it will just be reinforcing to the SPD that we can be deprived of our rights without a fight.

bob

Jeff Hayes

imported post

Sorry Bennie I am out of town this weekend and the weekend of the 28th, when do you need the money, when is your hearing

Orphan