• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Four killed in shooting in Collier

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
imported post

UPDATE http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=8255530&page=1
Pennsylvania Gym Shooter Plotted Attack in Online Diary Before Killing Three
"Maybe soon, I will see God and Jesus. At least that is what I was told. Eternal life does NOT depend on works. If it did, we will all be in hell," Sodini apparently wrote, before adding later, "I was reading the Bible and The Integrity of God beginning yesterday, because soon I will see them."

Sodini had apparently been planning the attack for some time, even writing that he put off his original plan until after November's 2008 presidential election, in a rambling entry that complains black men have their choice of the best white girls.

Carnivore

imported post

Obviously a whacko, couldn't handle lifes ups and downs.. There's a reason why he seemed to have trouble being befriended by associations close to him in his day to day life, I'm sure there's more info to come of this on this fella and why the rest of the world was so wrong..:banghead:

On a side note the wife and I just returned from a nice sociable visit with the inlaws in the Gettysburg area, all went well, but I did feel that my next visit should be armed for some reason.