• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Got my new holster!

GunOwnerJoe

imported post

Hey guys, I finally was able to get up to Cabela's in E Hartford and found a holster that just about fits my Taurus 24/7 Pro 9mm. I got a Black Hawk Sportster Serpa Paddle Holster!!! I love it! In case anyone is wondering the holster is actually made for a Springfield XD but it will work with the Taurus.

Also sorry I haven't been around but work is crazy and I barely have time to go anywhere or get online like I used to.

Well I will talk to you guys later.

PS: AMMO IS SKYROCKETING!! Not a good sign :-/

dwayner79

imported post

Walmart in Waterbury had ammo for decent prices.

$9 for 50 Federal 9mm
$12 for 50 Federal 40S&W

They had stock of both, and were limiting 6 boxes per person.

GunOwnerJoe

imported post

Really? I'm suprised. I will make a stop up there when/if I am around Waterbury 9 bucks for 9mm is perfect. Cabela's ran out of my favorite range ammo Seiler & Bellot
:cuss:but I got the Blazer ammo for a decent price. Thanks for the ammo price info though =)

GunOwnerJoe

imported post

Well I got rid of my Taurus, and I am now the proud owner of a Springfield XD in 9mm! I'm just waiting for the range to sell my 24/7 Pro so I can pick up my XD. Just wanted to update you guys. Take care =D

dwayner79

imported post

I have the XD 40s&w. 4inch service model.

Best gun on the market, IMO of course. You will be happy with the XD.