• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Why I fight so hard for the Second Ammendment

Tomahawk

imported post

Forwarded chain emails = BS designed to inflame the faithful

Please verify before spreading this crap. You may believe it, may even want to believe it, but aside from stirring up the choir it's useless for arguing your point, as it's easily dismissed due to having no hard evidence.

BTW, it's also not firearm or OC related.

sirpuma

imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
I have asked my source for exactly that. If I jumped the gun then I apologize.I am very emotional when it comes to this country and it's values.When I see a president kissing up to muslim dictators and apologizing for America I get pretty pissed .We are America and owe no one an apology for anything.

He is a traitor to this country ,the Constitution and all things American.
Oh, I agree totally. He's a POS, liar, traitor and criminal. I also get very pissed with all the disrespect from the leftist b**tards that have only hate for our military. They don't realize that the soldier doesn't make the plans or implement them, they follow orders or wind up in prison.:cuss::banghead: