• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

More fuel for anti gun politics.... damn it.

FMCDH

imported post

.40 Cal wrote:
Concealed Handgun Permit

Actually, in PA it is a LTCF (License to Carry Firearms)

There is no registration for firearms in PA, and every indication is that this guy had no disqualifying or "recorded dis-qualifiers" for ownership.

Not that it would have made any difference for a person who planned things out to the extent this guy did. He would have gotten guns either way.

Look at the recent jewelery store robbery and hostage situation in Great Britain. Where did THOSE guys get guns? Didn't stop them that nearly all personal possession of firearms is against the law, to say nothing about their actually illegally carrying those firearms to the scene of the crime.

Sounds like Great Britain has a gun problem. :idea: ;)

SlackwareRobert

imported post

FMCDH wrote:

Look at the recent jewelery store robbery and hostage situation in Great Britain. Where did THOSE guys get guns? Didn't stop them that nearly all personal possession of firearms is against the law, to say nothing about their actually illegally carrying those firearms to the scene of the crime.

Sounds like Great Britain has a gun problem. :idea: ;)
My bet is a gun show loophole in VA, or PA.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

But if they are so worried about dangerous weapons around the president,
then why didn't the SS disarm ol' faithful while he was at yellowstone?