• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

no friend of ours

old dog

imported post

[align=left][/align]Increasingly, Lamar Alexander has shown himself no friend of gun owners. He voted against the Thune gun-rights amendment to the credit card bill and now he plans to vote to confirm Sotomayor. It's time he was retired.

old dog

imported post

My mistake. I should have said the Coburn amendment. The Thune amendment was to the defense appropriations bill and I don't know how he voted on that one.

Task Force 16

Campaign Veteran
imported post

There have been several things that Alexander has voted in favor of that I didn't agree with. Coker has done pretty good so far and I like Rep. Blackburns tenacity (another pit bull with lipstick)

old dog

imported post

Indeed T.F., there are several good ones such as Michelle Bachman (Minnesota, I think) and Marsha Blackburn, a Tennessee legislator.

BTW, Sen. Judd Gregg of New Hampshire is looking better and better.