• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Have Gun - Will Travel...preferably on a Harley

amlevin

imported post

What the "anti's" don't know is that this is not unique to Harley Davidson, or even a new promotion. I remember the Bank of Pine Bluff, AR giving away a Weatherby Rifle to anyone that opened a CD account for a large sum. Don't remember the denomination required but essentially the Rifle was the interest for the account. I used to work for a Tire Company that gave away Savage Rifles in a contest.

What's the big deal? Buying the Harley merely gets them a Gift Card good at a Gun Shop. Ammo, Clothing, a nice Scope for a Rifle, etc, etc. Doesn't have to be a handgun if you don't want one. Besides, everyone still has to pass the NICS check.

If they don't like the promo, don't buy a Harley. Most of those bitching probably run around town on a Vespa.