• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Social security and gun rights

FreeCitizen

imported post

When we were kids, we sat in school and signed a contract for social security. There was a part of it where we declared citizenship. I do not remember the choices, but two of them were United States and Other. Most likely, United States was chosen. By declaring that we are US Citizens, we waived our rights as sovereign Citizens of our respective States.

If this is true, we are protected from the Federal government infringing our RKBA being that we are United States Citizens. Therefore, the States cannot restrict said right because we are not Citizens of the States because we declared ourselves US Citizens. So in all reality, we cannot be restricted from carrying whatever we want, however we want, wherever we want because the Constitution is the SUPREME law and our RKBA "shall not be infringed".

Does this make sense, or am I crazy?:?:question::?

FreeCitizen

imported post

Doesn't matter.

SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION
Application for a Social Security Card

"If you are applying for a card on behalf of someone else, you must provide evidence that establishes your authority to sign the application on behalf of the person to whom the card will be issued (e.g., a minor child's birth certificate establishes the authority of a parent to sign on behalf of the child). In addition, we must see different documents as proof of identity for both you and the person to whom the card will be issued."

You are bound to it.