• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WFRV-TV News Video: Gun group to hold open carry picnic (Green Bay, WI)

Pal

imported post

:celebrateCan't wait to see the picnic video. It's going to be a good OC picnic. I wish I can come, too.:monkey

zig-zag

imported post

Why do they need a Special use permit. No permit is needed for Assembly it is our constitutional right to peacefully assemble. Once you start asking for permission it is no longer a RIGHT and gives the local govt reason to deny the gathering of law abiding citizens. Don't keep giving up your Right for permission to do something that is Constitutional like keeping and bearing arms, open carry is LEGAL in Green Bay Wisconsin.