• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

.223 Ammo available.

Trigger Dr

imported post

This morning we received 40 cases of Blackhills 50gr 223 ammo. No limit, $31.99 per box of 50. Wholesale Sports in Silverdale (formerly Sportsman's Warehouse)

amlevin

imported post

Trigger Dr wrote:
This morning we received 40 cases of Blackhills 50gr 223 ammo. No limit, $31.99 per box of 50. Wholesale Sports in Silverdale (formerly Sportsman's Warehouse)

+1 on being expensive ammo. Federal M-193 is selling at Kesselring for just under $9 for a box of 20. About $22 for 50 and there is no limit there either.

Personally, I don't find Black Hills Ammo all that great. Their "New" .223 ammo is average and their "Remanufactured" .223 ammo is crap. Most is mil-surp brass and the mil-crimps are reamed out so deep almost half the primer sidewall is exposed.

But then again, if one wants to waste the extra $10 it's their money.

G27

imported post

And the stuff I saw was remanufactured, too. A bit too expensive for previously shot ammo but if you're in need there were cases of it left last time I stopped in there.

Trigger Dr

imported post

I agree the price is too high, but I don't set the price. If you want it, it is there. Just trying to let everyone know some is available