• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NH: Angry crowd blocked from "Obama-care" event

RidleyReport

smoking357

Banned
imported post

RidleyReport wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdVyXAPu9D0

Democrat Senator Jeanne Shaheen's representative tries to limit videotaping and limit expected "town hall meeting" to a few people at a time. Apparently there was a general miscommunication to the public regarding the nature of the event...Shaheen operatives say it was not supposed to be a town hall meeting

Diggable at:
http://digg.com/politics/Angry_crowd_blocked_from_Obama_care_event_in_NH
I just read that Obama officially cancelled the anti-American "War on Terror," today.

The guy's got some good ideas. Let's keep the good ones and dispute the bad ones. It's nice to have a smart guy in the White House.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

smoking357 wrote:

I just read that Obama officially cancelled the anti-American "War on Terror," today.

The guy's got some good ideas. ............................. It's nice to have a smart guy in the White House.
:shock: :cuss:

Yata hey

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

smoking357 wrote:

The guy's got some good ideas. Let's keep the good ones and dispute the bad ones. It's nice to have a smart guy in the White House.

This. *thumb up*

Carnivore

imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
smoking357 wrote:

This. *thumb up*
Thumb up your what????? OK I get it, just keep sitting on your thumbs, all will be revealed one piece of legislation at a time, and when the next 4 years is up this country will have a big ole SHAT!! pie .. When each ingreedient the chef uses is intollerable and distasteful, the end product will be a nasty culmination of everything that went into the dish..

WheelGun

imported post

impulse418 wrote:
What does this have to do with OC'in?

Liberals are supposed to be (rightfully so) infatuated with 1st Amendment rights. No problem there. That makes us neighbors of sorts (we support 1A without compromise, but we live 2A).

OK so they are neighbors we can't stand, but they are still neighbors.

This new mentality does not even support 1A rights. How are they supposed to give any respect whatsoever to 2A? They are not even liberals, they are dictators-in-waiting.

Don't get me wrong. The fear-mongering and back-room reduction in other rights of the previous administration was only slightly less reprehensible.

I used to choke every time GWB used the term 'terrorist' the same way a big lazy baby sitter uses the term 'boogey-man' on the children she is watching.

compmanio365

imported post

It's coming to the point where, in order to exercise our 1A rights, we will have to exercise our 2A rights.......union goons are being sent in by the Obama administration to silence our voice under threat of attack.....best thing to do is let them know we won't allow ourselves to be silenced, and we won't allow ourselves to be attacked for our beliefs either. Be armed, be ready, be willing to defend yourself against tyranny....big or small.