• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Range USA?

crotalus01

imported post

Best range in the city hands down.

Great prices on consignment guns, and they can order anything you want. The owner, Scott Kilby, is also a C3 dealer so he can do NFA transfers for you.

They have 2 ranges, a large one and a smaller one, they also have a restaurant that I hear has pretty goood food (never eaten there myself).

They rent handguns for those who wish to shoot before they buy. They also rent MGs for I think $50 an hour. NFA weapons are allowed as long as they are pistol caliber - I shoot suppressed and full auto there occasionally.

ecocks

imported post

Excellent range facilities, good counter people. a restaurant where you can watch the range action while enjoying wings and fries. They are doing more and more classes it seems. They had an on-range suicide a few years ago and have recovered nicely from that stigma.

I would say either there or Rangemasters are your two best shooting spots in Memphis.