• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

leos and there guns

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

rj3663 wrote:
springerdave wrote:
Sometime hole neighborhoods are homophoneophobic:?.springerdave.:)
I think that's spelled "whole"...(gives it a "whole" new meaning the other way)
hom·o·phone
play_w2("H0259100")

(h
obreve.gif
m
prime.gif
schwa.gif
-f
omacr.gif
n
lprime.gif
, h
omacr.gif
prime.gif
m
schwa.gif
-)
n.
One of two or more words, such as night and knight, that are pronounced the same but differ in meaning, origin, and sometimes spelling.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/homophone

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

springerdave wrote:
Citizen, you might have to explain the whole "hole":what: "homophoneophobic" thing to rj;).springerdave.
If he doesn't "get it", can we punnish him? :)

jeremy05

imported post

All I know from personal experience from working at a gun range is that LEO's are by far the worst shooters Ive ever seen. Not all, but a large large percent!

rj3663

imported post

I used to go to the range at the same timethe local department ( I won'tID them) They would shoot individually and then at the end of their time period they would all line up at the twenty five foot mark andhose all their remaining ammo out together. When they were done I would shout at them to leave their targets up for me to use because the center was still good and thats the part I shoot at!

Big Gay Al

Michigan Moderator
imported post

jeremy05 wrote:
All I know from personal experience from working at a gun range is that LEO's are by far the worst shooters Ive ever seen. Not all, but a large large percent!
I am NOT getting into this one. ;)

rj3663

imported post

jeremy05 wrote:
The best I've seen are the guys that don't quite make the department and wind up as reserve or court officers.