• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

seen this commit on channel 11 news. about the gyn shooting.

spencer280

imported post

I sit and read this comments about gun laws and second amendment rights. I agree that gun laws should become very strict. Yes, you have the right to bear arms. Some of you complained about my right to protect my home. My right to protect my property. BEAR ARMS in the PRiVACY of YOUR OWN HOME not on the streets. if you feel that unsafe on the streets, stay home where you can bear all the arms you want. It is way to easy to obtain a gun or permit in PA. I do not understand why these laws never changed as times changed. Our society is way different than a hundred years ago. BTW not all gun owners have the squeaky clean record. They just dont have a record that excludes them from carrying. I believe if you EVER been arrested in life commiting ANY type of violent crime whether you were found guilty or not, you shouldn't have a gun. Base approvals on people's characterand attitudes, I bet there would be less gun owners. People flip out in the grocery store over a price, sure give them a gun. Someone should start a group that seriously speaks out guns and gun laws and make this state change these laws. An Anti-NRA group. A group of innocent people,that do not need guns to feel manly and complete, who want to not end up a statistic because of a crazed gun guru. Write your state reps and complain just like the NRA does. God bless those people who were murdered by a nut. God bless the injured. God bless the families. My prayers are with you and yours.

Walkeraviator

Louisville, Commonwealth of Kentucky, , USA
imported post

The problem with antis is that they are ignorant to reality. They believe that people are generally good, and having guns made us bad. I would love for every single gun in teh world to disappear...but that will never happen and they dont get that. So in order to rpotect myself against those who would do harm with these tools, I need to be prepared with tools of my own. One day they will wake up and see reality, that Guns will never go away and the only way to stay safe is to allow all those who are competent to own and carry their own.

c45man

imported post

Just another example ofan air head going off on statements and opinions not based in fact. Shameful how the anti-gun crowd exploits tragedy to push their agenda. After 40 years of shooting,I've seen and heardthe same rhetoric.

spencer280

imported post

its not really a link you know channel 11 news on the web, well after you click the links and watch the videos they have you can commit on what you seen and voice your opinion. well i thought i just had to share this ones views.

knighted4

imported post

Should have put quotes around the OP. Thought you went off the deep end there for a second spencer.

knighted4

ARTICLE l SECTION 21
The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned.
What part of this DON'T you understand?