• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC table at Gander Mtn.

Generaldet

President, CLSD, Inc., Oxford, Michigan, USA
imported post

Where: Gander Mtn, Utica location
When: Friday August 14th 10am-8pm

The nice folks over at the Gander Mtn. Utica store have agreed to let me set up a table at their store to hand out some brochures on open carry.

If there is anyone in the area that would like to help me man the table, even if it is just for a couple hours, let me know.

I will also have a donation jar for the 2A March and some information as well.

PDinDetroit

imported post

Generaldet wrote:
Anyone able to make it?
I will try, but cannot commit as we have a work function that day off-site.

Friday's are the days to go to Gander Mountain in Utica: it is the day that they get Ammo Shipments!

:celebrate

dougwg

MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA
imported post

Yes, it was not last Friday. Not sure wth I was thinking...

But

Is it Friday or Saturday?

When: Friday August 14th 10am-8pm

Then you say Saturday and Sat. is the 15th

So.....what day again? Maybe you could update or edit your posts so everything jives.

astrogiblet

imported post

Damnit, I'm trying to think of someway I could make it down there tomorrow.

Generaldet whats your phone number? I'll probably give you a call if I end up coming out there tomorrow.

Generaldet

imported post

If anyone is interested in helping me out on Sunday the 30th let me know, even if it's only for an hour or two. I would expect them to be fairly busy.

This week I will stop by the store to post on the board that we will be there again.

Thanks

Generaldet

imported post

PilotPTK wrote:
I live pretty close to GM there.. Would it be easier for you if I went and posted MOC's presence? I'm not sure I'll be able to make it for the actual sitting, but if I can save you a drive out here, I'll be happy to.

Ben

That would be great if you could. I won't be down that way until Sunday. If you can get there before that I'd appreciate it. If not, I can do it then. Thanks!