Thread: Ruger LCP for sale

State Researcher

Post imported post

Listing for a buddy. Includes spare mag, Uncle Mike's IWB holster, and some defensive ammo. $300 OBO. SERIOUS parties, PM me and if I'll pass my friend's phone number along.

I've shot this gun myself, and it's a fine and reliable weapon. (As long as you don't run that crappy MagTech ammo through it anyway, it eats everything else just fine. Never did have an autoloader that liked that junk.)

"...our media are palace eunuchs gazing avidly at the harem of power and stroking their impotent pens in time to the rape of our liberties."
    -Sarah Hoyt

"America is at that awkward stage; it's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards."
    -Claire Wolfe

Post imported post

T-RaV wrote: The recall is only because people weren't following what the manual said to do. I've shot several and they worked fine before recall and worked fine after recall. Also, Ruger is very fast at processing and shipping your gun back after it's been worked on.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar

Post imported post

If I had the cash I would buy that my wife is looking for a purse gun. She has yet to open carry. It might clash with her outfits....lol. Where as I find it like a fine watch my firearm goes with everything I wear.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Post imported post

I was with a guy who was shooting one of those a few months ago. He had 2 jams in 60 rounds, and my hi-point had two in 120.

Post imported post

I have been thinking of getting one of these for a while, it's just my luck one comes up for sale and I am out of the country. On the off chance this is still available in September where is your friend located.
    WTT: Glock 27 for Glock 26

State Researcher

Post imported post

Sold. Thanks for the interest folks. For those who had no interest, but felt the urge to talk smack, thanks for the interesting commentary. Had the gun sold within an hour.

Post imported post

cynicist wrote:
    I was with a guy who was shooting one of those a few months ago. He had 2 jams in 60 rounds, and my hi-point had two in 120.
    Funny? My wheel guns have shot thousands of rounds with out a single "jam"

Post imported post

Trigger Dr wrote:
    cynicist wrote:
    I was with a guy who was shooting one of those a few months ago.* He had 2 jams in 60 rounds, and my hi-point had two in 120.
    Funny? My wheel guns have shot thousands of rounds with out a single "jam"
    Amen... which is why I carry a S&W Scandium .357 Magnum in my pocket... I forget its there, and packs a hellovah whollop for the receiving end!!! I would not have any issues with a ruger LCP though... much more concealable - I wouldn't want to get shot by one!