• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC/CC at the GON show?

smn

imported post

Is OC/CC ok at the GON show? GPDO is inaccessible right now, but just wanted to make sure I don't show up to a PG.

smn

imported post

Having empty holsters on our hips helped demontrate the futility of the PG law we were subject to at the Centreplex. I think it hit home when booth visitors noticed our empty holsters and we pointed out to them the back of the GFL says so, although in very vague language. In any case I still wished I had my weapon.

Lots of stuff to do and see there. Lots of orange GUNS SAVE LIVES buttons were given out and seen.

Malum Prohibitum

imported post

smn wrote:
Having empty holsters on our hips helped demontrate the futility of the PG law we were subject to at the Centreplex. I think it hit home when booth visitors noticed our empty holsters and we pointed out to them the back of the GFL says so, although in very vague language. In any case I still wished I had my weapon.

Lots of stuff to do and see there. Lots of orange GUNS SAVE LIVES buttons were given out and seen.
Showing is sometimes better than telling.