• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What do you OC/CC?

aktion

imported post

Springfield Armory GI 1911A1 .45 ACP w/ Hogue wrap-around grip. Carried in Blackhawk Serpa paddle.
PW9108LP_thumb.jpg

imgres
imgres
Spare mags in this Eagle Industries mag pouch.

99_Alt_1.jpg

Hammer

imported post

OC's
Glock 20
Glock 29
Ruger Old Army

CC's
Glock 20- seldom, too big to easily conceal
Glock 29
Beretta Bobcat deep concealment BUG

Other stuff is for shooting/hunting/collecting, not daily carry

G20-IWB24/7

imported post

I'm kinda stuck on Kahrs in 9mm for OC (very rarely do I get to anymore) and CC. I have a T9, K9 Elite '03, and PM9. Sometimes I break out the G22, but it stays at home most of the time now.

Here's the trio: (oh and my little NAA .22 Short found it's way into the picture too. I don't really consider this a "gun," but more of a permanent accessory to my keychain!)

threeKAHRnines011.jpg

Here's my favorite, the K9 Elite (after it had some work done to it :D!)

025.jpg

BobR

imported post

Oh ooh ooh picture time.

I carry a Delta Elite that has had a lot of work done on it by Ted Yost or a S&W 610 that has been worked over to be a very nice IDPA revolver. It started life as a 3" unfluted cylinder and has morphed into a 4" with a fluted/chamfered cylinder and a lot of internal work.

100_21312.jpg

100_1870-3.jpg

bob

Jeff Hayes

imported post

CC Taurus PT 745 Millinum Pro in a Galco Walkabout holster with 1 spare mag

OC Springfield XD tactical 5 inch .45 Blackhawk Serpa with 1 spare mag

Orphan

1245A Defender

imported post

thats a P1 with spare mag and my only holster, grendel P12 with spare 11rd mag, tanfoglio GT380 ("machine fixture" belt buckle holster),and my saturday night special, raven arms 25auto, shower gun, milled down to .72" thick, finger cocking tab, and pocket clip! i have centered drilled my 25 cal carry ammo for home made hollow point on my lathe.
005-1.jpg

usaf0906

imported post

I carry my Glock 23(.40) in a SERPA for OC and comptac MTAC for CC. I always have my digital recorder with me as well.

MrRiley2u

imported post

IOC with my Glock 23 .40cal with Crimson Trace Laser Grips, In a Fobus Paddle Holster Shooting a Speer Gold Dot 40 S&W 180 GR HP.

Have been OC in and around the Puyallup area for months with out a single Negative reaction! :lol:

JBaumgart

imported post

Right now, My OC and CC is both my Charter Arms .357 mag Pug.

After funds and the gun are gotten, my OC will probably be a S&W 629 4 or 6" and the Mag Pug will be CC.

Still tryin to decide between the 629 or a .45LC though, I love the Americana of a single action.

Hornady 140 gr FTX rounds in the cylinder.