• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What do you OC/CC?

neddis

imported post

Springfield Armory XD 45 4" for both OC and CC.
Yesterday I picked up a Springfield GI 1911 4" that I intend to use mostly for CC. I don't even have a holster for it yet.

Federal HST 230gr +P ammo for both.

Sparky508

imported post

Heres mine,

Usually the Hkon myright side, with the Taurus riding in the small of my back, both in Galco holsters. Open or concealed.

HK.45 USP

PT145 PRO

edit: Looks like I do pretty damn good grout work too:celebrate

David.Car

imported post

The hand gun in the picture below. Sig P226 9mm. 18+1. Hogue grips.
DSCN0170.jpg

noname762

imported post

aktion wrote:
Springfield Armory GI 1911A1 .45 ACP w/ Hogue wrap-around grip.

OK think of this beautiful piece while I describe my CC gun.

My carry piece is in .380ACP. It's a Llama semi auto pistol that is the spittin image of say a 45cal 1911 Colt; it's just in 380 is all. The finish is parkerized tho NOT NEARLY as nice as the Springfield. Mine has a standard 7R capacity. The color of the grips matches the overall finish. I carry with 2 extra mags with my in the pants rig. I don't recall the actual brand. It was made of sewed blue jean material. It has a velcro closure with built in waist belt. I got the rig 1-15-05 right around the time I got the pistol but at 2 different gun shows. The rig is for lack of a better phrase a crotch holster. It's fairly comfy for all day carry and perfect for those hot summer days when most of us prefer to be near nekid.

coyote 30

imported post

I carry a Glock 30 or a Glock 19 in a Sidearmor OWB modular holster. I CC with a Sidearmor IWB holster. Check out www.sidearmor.com to see these holsters. I like them as they fit well and hold the gun close.

noname762

imported post

My daily carry piece is a 380 that is the spittin image of a model 1911. I use an IWB holster w/2 extra 7R mags. I also carry a small folding knife+Leatherman+MagLite. I prefer to be armed vs unarmed as this is not Kansas anymore.

Matt85

imported post

my usual carry:

OC: Romanian TTC (7.62 TOK)

OC: CZ 75 SP-01 custom

CC: Kel-tec P3AT

the TTC isa temp untell my CZ gets back from Ghost products inc.

-matt

Glocked and Loaded

imported post

OC or CC my Glock 21

The Glock 26 in the picture is a toy one... I sold my real one and had to fill up the gap somehow.

Also always have my SureFire E2DL on me all the time. And my Digital Voice Recorder.

DSC00619.jpg