Thread: Denham Springs and Central

Post imported post

Surely, I can't be the only one that OC's in these areas. Right? Does anyone else? Ever? Just curious.

Post imported post

i o/c there all the time

Post imported post

look for a dark red Harley, it's probably me!

Post imported post

Okay. I was just wondering. Because i was in the garden department at walmart, and the employ who was helping me was asking questions. And I just thought surely i'm not the only person he's seen open carrying and not be an officer or have a permit/license.

Post imported post

i was just in walMart the other day, it was uneventful as for, any questions why i was carrying a gun. (The way it should be !) . i eat at Maria's Mexican Restaurant quite often & shop at WalMart alot. Haven't had any problems so for. What type of questions was the employee asking you in the garden dept. ?

Post imported post

Oh, well first he asked if I was an officer or if I had a license. I answered with "neither". Then we talked for a couple of minutes and I explained that you only need a permit if you're going to conceal carry. And that the idea that you need a license or whatever to purchase a firearms if a false one. I think he understood. Not to be too mean, but he didn't seem like he had been burdened with an overabundance of learning. This is also made it a little difficult to make out some of the stuff he was saying. But, it wasn't an unpleasant experience in the least bit. He was very helpful in figuring out what I should get for weeds and ants. I guess it was more of his confusion that I was able to carry the way I was without a permit/license and not be an officer that kinda threw me off.

Post imported post

Born and raised in Central. My parents and mother inlaw live in Central. I have OC'ed but not often. My biggest problem is dealing with the people I know(everyone). They all seem to think it is immature to OC especially b/c I have a CC permit. I have never had an issue with a business owner or employee of any establishment in Central but have had to "explain myself" to the ADULTS I grew up around.

MEM also lives out that way.