• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

America's most wanted

thx997303

imported post

I'm watching it right now, and three men had broken into a man's house and shot him.

Well his wife and a father and son showed up during it, and gave chase and got into a firefight with them.

They made it a point of mentioning that they had licenses to carry a handgun:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Makes us all look bad.

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

thx997303 wrote:
I'm watching it right now, and three men had broken into a man's house and shot him.

How is the poorvictim doing ?

Did they show the part where the victim said he wish he was armed ?

Hope the police catch these three scum before the can hurt another family .

thx997303

imported post

The victim is fine.

Lucky for him the two were armed.

Of course they went about everything wrong.

Earlier on cops, a guy was arrested for discharging his AK in a residential zone.

Only thing the guy was worried about was whether the charges were felonies:banghead::banghead:

Had weed in his house, the officer said that because it was potent, he could have been charged for 5 counts of possession:banghead::banghead:

On the brighter side, they did show a very nice Smith and Wesson Mod 29

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

smoking357 wrote:
thx997303 wrote:
Earlier on cops, a guy was arrested for discharging his AK in a residential zone.
Does your tv not get PBS, Discovery, or National Geographic?

Isay ,

do you have any " Grey Poupon " ?

Gee ,

did you miss an episode of " Shark Week " ?

PBS ,

google : watch " Sublime " movie ...

Huck

imported post

thx997303 wrote:

Well his wife and a father and son showed up during it, and gave chase and got into a firefight with them.

They made it a point of mentioning that they had licenses to carry a handgun:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Makes us all look bad.

Just my 2 cents. If you've run off the bad guys dont chase after them! Doing that is no longer defense, it's offensive action and therefore claiming that you were defending yourself may not fly.

I guarenteeit that I'll never chase after a punk that I just ran off. I'd probably be trembling too much to run anyway!