• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Picnic, Sunday August 23, 2009 12:00 - 4:00

bnhcomputing

Founder's Club Member
imported post

There will be an open carry picnic held at the St. Croix County Fairgrounds, Glenwood City WI on August 23, 2009.

8 miles North of I-94 at exit 28 on Hwy 128

Provided by sponsors:

• BBQ Beef on bun
• Beans
• Coleslaw
• Chips
• Dessert
• Refreshments

There will be a short program at 1:00 pm for elected officials and invited guests to address the group.

Guidelines
• All firearms must be unloaded and encased during vehicle transport as required by Wisconsin State Law.
• Firearms should be transported in a nonpassenger area of the vehicle if possible.
• Firearm cases must be completely removed from the vehicle before being opened.
• All firearms MUST REMAIN HOLSTERED at all times, except for what is required for vehicle transport.
• All Wisconsin concealed carry restrictions and prohibitions apply.
• Only those 18 years of age and older may posses a firearm.
• ALL firearm safety rules MUST be followed.
• If somebody says, “Can I see your firearm?” simply turn and show them your holstered firearm. DO NOT REMOVE FROM HOLSTER!
• Please leave long guns at home.
• No alcohol or drugs permitted.

The organizer has received a confirmation of a request to Mark Walters @ Armed American Radio. He hosts a weekly syndicated radio show based out of Atlanta. He (Walters) will be promoting the event on his show tonight and next week.

The show can be streamed here:

http://armedamericanradio.org/

The show is broadcast from 7:00.-.8:00 CDT tonight and every Sunday night.

M

McX

imported post

printed your flyer, and posted it in the front window of our shop.

M

McX

imported post

No problem with assistance from us. We have a front window on the shop dedicated to "notices of public events". Anyone who stops by with a flyer announcing something is welcome to post it there. Since were "sensitive" to the OC movement here, any OC events will receive immediate posting, just someone PM me, or direct me to a thread where the posting of their event is, and we'll make sure it makes it to the front window. It is an honor to help.