Thread: Double mag pouch for 1.5" belts

Post imported post

I need a mag pouch that can carry two Glock 9mm/.40 mags that has a flap over the top, preferably snap-type (not velcro), and it has to be designed for a 1.5" belt. All I can find from the LEO dealers are designed for the 2.25" duty belts. Right now I have a Fobus open top pouch but I want something with a bit better retention.
    Do you want to enjoy liberty in your lifetime?

Consider moving to New Hampshire as part of the Free State Project.

"Live Free or Die"

Post imported post

The Blade-Tech dual magazine carrier is open top, but has adjustable tension for retention. I've carried it 75% of the time I'm out and about and have had ZERO issues with it. Even through the dynamic movements of a fighting rifle class, the mags stayed put.
    Quote Originally Posted by Open Carry.org Member View Post
    I really disgree with this one! That means that we can have any yahoo running around with a gun with out the proper training. This really scares the hell out of me. Just my two-cents!
    Quote Originally Posted by KansasMustang View Post
    Joe Schmedlap out there with a loaded weapon thinking he's going to deter crime and he's not even trained to fire his weapon safely just kinda makes my hair on the back of my neck stand up.

Post imported post

Uncle Mikes makes mag pouches to hold double stack mags only they use velcro not snaps. That to me is better because they then will fit and retain mags as short as the 10 round mags for my kel-tec P11 9mm and as big as 15 round mags for my Beretta 92 as well as the 12 round mags for my XD40. Actually I believe you can go an extra half inch or so longer on mag length too.
    Perhaps if you would use a real computer you wouldn't have to apologize for not being able to do so many things on the internet!

Post imported post

Bianchi makes a nice one.Ijust purchased the single mag. for my .40 cal cz.Its a molded cordura so it is similar to leather as far as not collapsing when empty.It also has 2 different snaps for short mags or for tall mags.

Post imported post

Comp-tac's is open top but has retentions screws to adjust. I use it on my 1.5" belt with my Warthog mags. The clips hold it securely to the belt.