• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

MSNBC just showed OC at Obama Rally!!!!!

Vegassteve

imported post

Looked great. They said the SS and cops watched him all day.

:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

bad_ace

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxI3npnmny0 YouTube video.

Listen for the anchorman to suggest emergency injunctions against the open carrier, and a guest of the show asking “Why cant we get rid of him NOW!?” (Ma’am it’s because he’s a law-abiding, peaceful man) I really wish this guy had gone with a group of OCers now, so the headline wouldn’t be “man with a gun at Obama town hall”. But I guess if the group was there the news would report that it was staged and paid for by big corporations. Well I guess any publicity is good publicity.

Deuce1911

imported post

this fantastic!! lol love it!! wish i knew him cuz i live in kittery and would have hooked up with him to make it two!!

Dutch Uncle

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I wonder if the liberal twits have figured out yet what the "Tree of Liberty" poster is all about?

Naw, otherwise they'd be screaming about how we need stricter limits on 1st amendment rights. "Is that sign REGISTERED, Buffy??? "No it isn't Justin, but I hope they're trying to get an injunction from some attorney, ANY attorney, right now!!!" "Can't we just throw paint on him, or something?"

jarodm20

Lone Star Veteran
imported post

Vegassteve wrote:
This guy did a great job on Hardball. It really showed how crazy the news folks are.

Mr. Kostricdid hold up well, and he answered intelligentlly.

That Chris Matthews sure was a deusche. I believe I heard him curse my God during his interrogation.

N6ATF

Banned
imported post

jarodm20 wrote:
Vegassteve wrote:
This guy did a great job on Hardball. It really showed how crazy the news folks are.

Mr. Kostric did hold up well, and he answered intelligentlly.

That Chris Matthews sure was a deusche.  I believe I heard him curse my God during his interrogation.

If I were his pastor, he'd no longer be welcome.

Good on Kostric for subtly being more condescending than Matthews.

Caltorrez

imported post

Did you see how scared they were to see a guy OCing? They wanted to get a lawyer to make some BS law to get him arrested. Why are some people so scared of other people OCing?

:cuss:

N6ATF

Banned
imported post

Caltorrez wrote:
Did you see how scared they were to see a guy OCing? They wanted to get a lawyer to make some BS law to get him arrested. Why are some people so scared of other people OCing?

:cuss:

NPR on NH: http://bit.ly/4di1FP "crowds were well behaved"
FOX on FL: http://bit.ly/2quTk2 "Violent".

More guns means less crime. If it doesn't bleed, it doesn't lead. They would have been happy with either a riot where Obama got stabbed or trampled to death (career-defining, Pulitzer prize winning event for them) or a law-abiding citizen getting shot through the head by a Secret Service sniper's bullet when he wasn't even within a mile of Obama. How dare we not let ourselves be victims for the betterment of MSNBC!