• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

MSNBC just showed OC at Obama Rally!!!!!

canadian

imported post

bad_ace wrote:
I really wish this guy had gone with a group of OCers now, so the headline wouldn’t be “man with a gun at Obama town hall”. But I guess if the group was there the news would report that it was staged and paid for by big corporations. Well I guess any publicity is good publicity.
Honestly, I think going it alone makes the story more compelling. One guy standing up for himself against the full might of the government. Kind of a Tiennamen Square moment, if you go in for that whole media dog-and-pony show.

GoldCoaster

imported post

Tell me this guy is one of us! his performance was perfect, not polished and phoney but genuine and confident.

Chris Matthews, that liberal gun hating freedom hating puke tried everything he could think of to goad the guy into losing his cool and unfortunately for that excuse for a journalist he was the only one that lost it and swore.

That's all they have, fear and vitriol and not much else.

Bless the patriot and also the police chief who when contacted (I'm sure multiple times) said "He is carrying legally" and left it at that..

Bravo NH, way to live up to your motto!

bad_ace

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

Agreed, Chris Matthews really showed his ass on this one :)
I'm really proud of this guy holding his own.

If anyone here could forward the message to him, I'd love to have him on my open carry podcast.

Vegassteve

imported post

Add Fox radio host Tom Sullivan to the list of folks to blackball. On his show today he out and out called the OC a wingnut and a crackpot. He had no love for him at all and sided with softball matthews.

KBCraig

imported post

Here is the entirety of Will's interaction with the police:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZVacfe3BDY

Right after this, the Portsmouth Chief of Police called this lieutenant and told him the priest of the Greek Orthodox church right across the street would welcome Will on church property. Will accepted, and moved all of 30 feet from where he had been standing, from school property to church property.

KBCraig

imported post

ProShooter wrote:
The officer seemed to be polite and cordial and was attempting to diffuse a tough situation. I give him credit for that. Its tough to handle something like this when there is a loud group present.

And of course, Will was also polite and cordial.

Funny how that works: "approach determines response", as we say. It works both directions.

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
imported post

KBCraig wrote:
ProShooter wrote:
The officer seemed to be polite and cordial and was attempting to diffuse a tough situation. I give him credit for that. Its tough to handle something like this when there is a loud group present.

And of course, Will was also polite and cordial.

Funny how that works: "approach determines response", as we say. It works both directions.
Agreed!