Thread: Open Carrier at Healthcare Rally featured on Hardball

Post imported post

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036697/...&#32378192

William Kostric!

If you are a member or have been directed to this site and are reading this, I just want to say Thank YOU for your courage to not only attend a public Healthcare rally openly carrying your firearm while displaying a "Liberty Tree" sign, but for agreeing to discuss it on Hardball!

My hat is off to you personally, and we all here at OCDO owe you a debt of gratitude for putting the Second Ammendment and open carry on the National Stage in the manner in which you did -- peacefully, thoughtfully, and without apology.

Truly inspiring!

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Here is another thread with another vid.

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum30/29757.html

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar

Post imported post

VonKonig wrote:
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036697/...&#32378192

William Kostric!

If you are a member or have been directed to this site and are reading this, I just want to say Thank YOU for your courage to not only attend a public Healthcare rally openly carrying your firearm while displaying a "Liberty Tree" sign, but for agreeing to discuss it on Hardball!

My hat is off to you personally, and we all here at OCDO owe you a debt of gratitude for putting the Second Ammendment and open carry on the National Stage in the manner in which you did -- peacefully, thoughtfully, and without apology.

Truly inspiring!
    I heard about this on the radio this morning, just a quick mention. Good job. The newscaster was a though. If he is not part of open carry he probably is on the Ridley report somewhere.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Post imported post

Here is a link to the Ridley interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0Tas00WZ0Q

Post imported post

http://qik.com/RidleyReport

That link didn't work for me , so here's another.

"Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their

Post imported post

This is about the dumbest thing I've seen in a long while. By that I mean the press, I am pretty much speechless, I dont even know where to start...

Post imported post

He owned that ******* Matthews so hard. I was very impressed with his ability to stay calm under pressure.

Matthews tried to discredit him by bringing up the completely unrelated "issue" of the birth certificate...

Bravo William!

Post imported post

I did a search on Twitter to find out what people were saying about this topic...

Do a search on "the tree of liberty" [on twitter] and its pretty appalling...

Post imported post

I did tweet the original T.J. quote.. this is the first comment I got...

"who gets to decide who are the patriots and who are the tyrants?"

What would you comment back?

Regular Member trevorthebusdriver's Avatar

Post imported post

Best. Open. Carry. Ever.

Post imported post

Dear God in Heaven, I truly hate Chris "thrill up my leg" Matthews
    Support these forums, please donate if you are able to OpenCarry.Org!

Post imported post

That man is allowed to come to my house and father my first child as far as I am concerned.

Post imported post

good for him for carrying and for being willing to speak to the press! we need more people like him!!

Post imported post

SigPacker wrote:
    I did tweet the original T.J. quote.. this is the first comment I got...

"who gets to decide who are the patriots and who are the tyrants?"

What would you comment back?
    The Tyrants are the ones who are taking liberty away.

The Patriots are the ones who wantit back.

Post imported post

:celebrateThis is a small victory for us.

William Kostric has probably been carrying since he was atleast 21.

He had been excercising this normal facet of his life for some time in NH. The president came to his State. Kostric did not go to D.C. and stand on the White House Lawn.

Those on the left especially MSNBC Aka MSLSD, like Chris Matthews Hardball or as Mark Levin puts it "Chris Matthews SCREWBALL on SCREWBALL!" Expect Law abiding citizens to surrender their rights in the presence of the Obama messiah.

They act as if a Local Police officer or a Secret Service Agent could never go rouge, it could only be the average american citizen.

I onlybow downand sacrifice my rightsfor one man and he stands at the right hand of GOD!

AMEN!

Post imported post

cdjspider wrote:
    This is about the dumbest thing I've seen in a long while. By that I mean the press, I am pretty much speechless, I dont even know where to start...
    start here,

If you carry a gun you must be a hate monger/racist/militia member/cool aid drinker

If you believe in the constitution you’re a hate monger/racist/ militia member/cool aid Drinker/ Nazi

If you believe in less government you must be mentally unstable and require the police to come and shock you into a new understanding of how much the Government loves and wants to help you.

so on and so forth, the media is just like the Government is totally out of control.

Post imported post

The only thing I ever wonder is if Mathews went to training to be that big of a dick:what: or was he born with it.!!!

Post imported post

I was browsing an LEO forum I found this evening. I was directed there by a motorcycle forum I frequent because of some moto pics. Decided I'd look around, see what LEO discuss on 'their' forum. OCDO is mentioned in post 7. While I'm disappointed to see the negative attitude from 'TimK', I am glad to see others standing up for individual liberties.

Post number 7 referring to William Kostric, TimK wrote:

'Oh, I carry plenty. He's not an idiot for having the gun, nor is he a criminal. He flaunted his firearm. He went there looking to make a splash, and it worked. He got some TV time. I liken him to the opencarry.org folk who like to go around with weapons en masse trolling for police interference so they can show how right they are. This isn't a gun debate, it's a health care debate. I don't care how right he is; he's being a bully and using his rights to distract the media. We have plenty of distractions already.'

Post imported post

Er, in my haste, I didn't post the link.

http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=127379

Post imported post

That is the problem with some LEO , they just don't get it. We are not trolling for police interference, we want to be left alone, and help show others that it is a right we have. But because some of them don't want us carrying and we carry anyways they have to come up with an alternate motive for our actions to try to justify the way a few of them treat us.

Good to know that many LEO do support our rights though.

Post imported post

I thought I'd share this interview with Ron Paul on the issue. I found he had some great things to say. Let me know your thoughts.

http://freestateblogs.net/node/7661

Post imported post

He did do a good job. When he had the chance to answer questions he was a thoughtful guy. I think he picked a lousy sign though. He said himself that the sign was not a sound bite, but he made it one. He made it look as though he was calling the president a tyrant and advocating spilling his blood. Obviously when asked, he explained that that was not what he was saying, but only those who saw the interview will know. The thousands who see only the picture are left with the image of a threat and a man involved with OC. That is bad.

Post imported post

I think the point with the sign was not pointedly calling our president a tyrant but a warning to all politicians to beware of becoming tyrants. We should remember that the 2nd A is in place to protect ourselves from that very thing happening. Why do think even some "conservative" politicians are for "reasonable" gun laws, they don't want an armed disenting public.Send