• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carrier at Healthcare Rally featured on Hardball

VonKonig

imported post

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036697/vp=32378192&#32378192

William Kostric!

If you are a member or have been directed to this site and are reading this, I just want to say Thank YOU for your courage to not only attend a public Healthcare rally openly carrying your firearm while displaying a "Liberty Tree" sign, but for agreeing to discuss it on Hardball!

My hat is off to you personally, and we all here at OCDO owe you a debt of gratitude for putting the Second Ammendment and open carry on the National Stage in the manner in which you did -- peacefully, thoughtfully, and without apology.

Truly inspiring!

sudden valley gunner

imported post

VonKonig wrote:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036697/vp=32378192&#32378192

William Kostric!

If you are a member or have been directed to this site and are reading this, I just want to say Thank YOU for your courage to not only attend a public Healthcare rally openly carrying your firearm while displaying a "Liberty Tree" sign, but for agreeing to discuss it on Hardball!

My hat is off to you personally, and we all here at OCDO owe you a debt of gratitude for putting the Second Ammendment and open carry on the National Stage in the manner in which you did -- peacefully, thoughtfully, and without apology.

Truly inspiring!
I heard about this on the radio this morning, just a quick mention. Good job. The newscaster was a :cuss: though. If he is not part of open carry he probably is on the Ridley report somewhere.

cdjspider

imported post

This is about the dumbest thing I've seen in a long while. By that I mean the press, I am pretty much speechless, I dont even know where to start...

ScottyT

imported post

He owned that asshole Matthews so hard. I was very impressed with his ability to stay calm under pressure.

Matthews tried to discredit him by bringing up the completely unrelated "issue" of the birth certificate...

Bravo William!

SigPacker

imported post

I did a search on Twitter to find out what people were saying about this topic...

Do a search on "the tree of liberty" [on twitter] and its pretty appalling...

SigPacker

imported post

I did tweet the original T.J. quote.. this is the first comment I got...

"who gets to decide who are the patriots and who are the tyrants?"

What would you comment back?

Decoligny

imported post

SigPacker wrote:
I did tweet the original T.J. quote.. this is the first comment I got...

"who gets to decide who are the patriots and who are the tyrants?"

What would you comment back?

The Tyrants are the ones who are taking liberty away.

The Patriots are the ones who wantit back.

OC-Aviator

imported post

:celebrateThis is a small victory for us.

William Kostric has probably been carrying since he was atleast 21.

He had been excercising this normal facet of his life for some time in NH. The president came to his State. Kostric did not go to D.C. and stand on the White House Lawn.

Those on the left especially MSNBC Aka MSLSD, like Chris Matthews Hardball or as Mark Levin puts it "Chris Matthews SCREWBALL on SCREWBALL!" Expect Law abiding citizens to surrender their rights in the presence of the Obama messiah.

They act as if a Local Police officer or a Secret Service Agent could never go rouge, it could only be the average american citizen.

I onlybow downand sacrifice my rightsfor one man and he stands at the right hand of GOD!

AMEN!:)

ChuckUFarley

imported post

cdjspider wrote:
This is about the dumbest thing I've seen in a long while. By that I mean the press, I am pretty much speechless, I dont even know where to start...

start here,

If you carry a gun you must be a hate monger/racist/militia member/cool aid drinker

If you believe in the constitution you’re a hate monger/racist/ militia member/cool aid Drinker/ Nazi

If you believe in less government you must be mentally unstable and require the police to come and shock you into a new understanding of how much the Government loves and wants to help you.

so on and so forth, the media is just like the Government is totally out of control.

mtlhdtodd

imported post

The only thing I ever wonder is if Mathews went to training to be that big of a dick:what: or was he born with it.!!! :lol:

aktion

imported post

I was browsing an LEO forum I found this evening. I was directed there by a motorcycle forum I frequent because of some moto pics. Decided I'd look around, see what LEO discuss on 'their' forum. OCDO is mentioned in post 7. While I'm disappointed to see the negative attitude from 'TimK', I am glad to see others standing up for individual liberties.

Post number 7 referring to William Kostric, TimK wrote:

'Oh, I carry plenty. He's not an idiot for having the gun, nor is he a criminal. He flaunted his firearm. He went there looking to make a splash, and it worked. He got some TV time. I liken him to the opencarry.org folk who like to go around with weapons en masse trolling for police interference so they can show how right they are. This isn't a gun debate, it's a health care debate. I don't care how right he is; he's being a bully and using his rights to distract the media. We have plenty of distractions already.'

sudden valley gunner

imported post

That is the problem with some LEO , they just don't get it. We are not trolling for police interference, we want to be left alone, and help show others that it is a right we have. But because some of them don't want us carrying and we carry anyways they have to come up with an alternate motive for our actions to try to justify the way a few of them treat us.

Good to know that many LEO do support our rights though.