• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Interview with guy who brought gun to Obama speech

Ironbar

imported post

LEO 229 wrote:
Thanks...this guy's balls get busted... :lol:

Bringing a gun to a health care debate with the president... geezz!!!

This guy did not do OC any justice. Sorry if he is a member here. He sounded like a nut job.

A nut job?? Did you watch the same interview I just did? That guy was probably the most lucid individual that a leftist commentator ever tried to discredit, and failed at!

Chris Matthews is a total f*cknut.Kudos to that man for standing up for himself and every other person whohas the same ideals.

hsmith

imported post

According to ABC, he is part of the hate group known as the Free State Project!

abcsucks.jpg

MSC 45ACP

imported post

LEO 229 wrote:
hsmith wrote:
So, are you on this committe that determines when it is ok to carry a firearm?

Do you know when crimes are going to be committed?

He hasn't "caused harm" to anything - gun haters will hate guns no matter what. I don't get why you think that anything will change their minds.

Activists on the left push their agenda non-stop and they move the ball forward. The longer gun owners want to sit like cowards and hope that people don't get offended, the quicker we will lose all rights.
I have not determined anything. It is general common sense that many people would conclude on their own when you are in close proximity of the POTUS. We can look back in history and see all the prior attempts in causing the POTUS harm. Men armed with guns.

If you are so scared of crime.. stay home. Erect a 10 feet fence, install spot lights, and employ motion detectors.

A piss poor attempt to justify being there armed IMO... :lol:
LEO, once again you show your posterior. As noted earlier, the guy was OCing SEVERAL BLOCKS away from the Healthcare Town Hall meeting and was NO THREAT to POTUS. Secret Service had no problem with him. Local LE had no problem with him. The only ones that seem to have a problem with him are Communist Chris Matthews and YOU!

I'm not "scared" of crime. I like to think I'm aware of crime as are MOST ofthe legitimate posters on OCDO. Trolls like yourself are an exception. You seem to have an agenda here. From my short time here, I've seen you give patently WRONG answers to people seeking the opinion of legitimate LEOs. You seem to want people on here to do something illegal and get caught. Do you really support OC and the Second Amendment or are you here to do your best to sabotage what we stand for?

Why erect a 10' fence,install spotlights and motion sensors? This guy was just doing what the rest of us do on a daily basis... Exercising our Second Amendment rights. This guy did nothing wrong or illegal. If he had, he'd be in the pokey, notsparring withCommie Chris on national TV.

If you're truly interested in SUPPORTING 2A, why don't you start by acting a bit more PROFESSIONAL in hyour postsand providing HONEST answers to those that seek the advice of LEOs?

Semper Paratus

smoking357

Banned
imported post

MSC 45ACP wrote:
I'm not "scared" of crime. I like to think I'm aware of crime as are MOST ofthe legitimate posters on OCDO. Trolls like yourself are an exception. You seem to have an agenda here.
If we don't fear crime, we don't need him and his ilk.

hopnpop

imported post

hsmith wrote:

Well it took a 2-second search to find a site for this "hate" group. While I did read about a couple of "civil disobedience" acts, none, of course, were violent in even the most miniscule way. I see nothing referring to race, gender, creed, or any other subjects of "hate". Here's part of the forefront of the site....

[edit] Stances and mission statement
The organization identifies itself as supporting free markets and constitutional federalism. The organization's mission statement, adopted in 2005, states:

The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property. The success of the Project would likely entail reductions in taxation and regulation, reforms at all levels of government to expand individual rights and free markets, and a restoration of constitutional federalism, demonstrating the benefits of liberty to the rest of the nation and the world.[5][/suP]

Sounds demonic, doesn't it?! :lol: Here: http://www.freestateproject.org/

and/or http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_State_Project

david.ross

imported post

hsmith wrote:

abcsucks.jpg
No wonder people don't like liberals. stupid uneducated media bash them so much in to thinking they're satanic followers.

Glock It

imported post

anyone see the intervew on Lou Dobbs early tonight.. I think Lou did a good job of busting on the Brady guys balls..

Glock It

imported post

yes, I had to take a break and go play WoW..

you are a ******* idiot.. , not much else to add here

MSC 45ACP

imported post

For those that haven't yet figured it out, we have a new troll in our midst. One of his early posts was on the "Self Defense" page where he heroically protected his home and family in Florida with an AK in a rainstorm from Spanish terrorists. Read all about it here...

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/view_topic.php?id=29879&forum_id=60&jump_to=501114#p501114

When I first started reading it, I was interested... a short while later, it turned to entertainment. Later, it was amusing then very sad.

Judge for yourself the entertainment value of this short piece of fiction.

Semper Paratus

hopnpop

imported post

Well after some reading, I agree on some level about GlockIt. His posts have shown an immaturity level that I can't imagine any legitimate 'doctor' having. Saying something to the effect of "I wish I would have hosed their asses down" with a spray of fire from an AK... On someone who never got closer to you than 50 feet? ...And getting the lic. plate from a van @ 3am in the rain at that distance? Where's the 'ignore' button on this forum? After such attacks on his story, he doesn't chime back in with anything to verify it? Fishy, indeed.

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
imported post

LEO 229 wrote:
Thanks...this guy's balls get busted... :lol:

Bringing a gun to a health care debate with the president... geezz!!!

This guy did not do OC any justice. Sorry if he is a member here. He sounded like a nut job.

You put me in the uncomfortable position of siding with a moron here LEO. "This guy" was obeying the law, was not being disruptive or aggressive, and his rights trump the comfort level of the obamobot bed wetters.

Obozo's minions started the violence, some of our people have now decided to openly take their weapons onto the streets and peacefully demonstrate that they will not be intimidated. I applaud their courage, and I believe these actions are exactly what the power brokers need to see to remind them that they weild power only so long as we the people tolerate it.

Unfortunately, those of you in law enforcement at the street level, as well as DA's and judges have FAILED MISERABLY to reign in the violence and terrorism of the leftist thugs for decades.

Bill Ayers is a *^&%ing PROFESSOR?!?!?!? Leftists have been beating, intimidating, kidnapping, and shooting people, destroyed millions of dollars in property,fordecades,and it seems that law enforcement is impotent to stop them. People are finally fed up enough that they are engaging in a show of force, without even being rude let alone aggressive. As a LEO that supports the 2nd, I'm suprised at your responses here. obozo and his minions in the media need to know, without a shadow of a doubt, that people are willing to fight for freedom. If we're too afraid to even display the tools, how do we combat people who aren't afraid to firebomb, assault, kidnap, kill, etc.?

The left has been offending me for 15 years, I no longer care about what these fascist scumbags are programmed to think.

Legba

imported post

"Fighting for freedom" is precisely what Ayers, et al, claimed to be doing back when they were making bombs. All this sounds eerily familiar...

-ljp

SlackwareRobert

imported post

I would support LEO's argument if it wasn't Mr Obama who started it.
He has brought real Assault weapons to every debate, and now objects
to someone outside having a mere gun.
Where are your minions complaining about his carrying at yellowstone.
OMG, it is a national park and he is bringing guns there, and didn't even fill out
an environmental impact statement I'll bet.

If anything he should be inviting them to be up on the stage, after all he
doesn't want to take our guns. That would go a long way to proving he hasn't
lied.

But I would love to know how the press can spot a fully automatic AR-15
from just looking? I never heard them question him about the class III license,
If they did, it would have been nice for them to report he jumped through
all the hoops and has permission from the feds to own it.

We Have No KINGS! If his royal highness wants to be above the law,
let him run against chavez.

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Legba wrote:
"Fighting for freedom" is precisely what Ayers, et al, claimed to be doing back when they were making bombs. All this sounds eerily familiar...

-ljp
Planting bombs in the pentagon, isn't exactly fighting for anyone's freedom. Besides that, the man was/is a devout communist. Communism doesn't exactly promote freedom does it?

Legba

imported post

I just meant that that's what everyone taking up arms claims, whether it's true or not - typically not. For what it's worth, I thought the Weathermen blowing up the police monument at Haymarket Square was inspired. The police were definitely not the victims in that ordeal. I don't approve of bombing in any case, but better a statue than actual people, and that had symbolic (if somewhat dated historical) significance.

-ljp

david.ross

imported post

Legba,

I try to be neutral in such stories.
In regards to the incident, depends what freedom people had back in the time of the 1800s. Was there freedom for adults to walk the streets at dark of night like we're allowed to do today? One has to look at the aspects of history. What might nothold in court now might have held in court then. Look at the homophobic laws which were struct down by the courts, including by SCOTUS. What laws held up in court then wouldn't hold up in court now, but one has to keep some perspective.